2002 SR5 4WD Bumper and associated part numbers

Dave96714

The 2002 Tacoma SR5 4WD uses, some, different front end body parts then any other model. I can't find a parts diagram or part numbers for the front end parts. I need everything...bumper, headlights, running lights and all of the trim, grill etc. Some of the parts are the same as the other 2001-2004 models however, the SR5 4WD is the unicorn. The bumper and some of the other parts are unique. I can not find a parts diagram for this model (I can for the other models) and do not know what parts are common and what ones are specific. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PS I live on the Island of Kauai so no salvage yards.

Didn't realize the sr5 uses different body parts than the same year tacoma of other models except for stuff like the grill, bumpers, or decals. To my knowledge a 2002 tacoma is the same body no matter what trim.

Last edited:
The 2002 Tacoma SR5 4WD uses, some, different front end body parts then any other model. I can't find a parts diagram or part numbers for the front end parts. I need everything...bumper, headlights, running lights and all of the trim, grill etc. Some of the parts are the same as the other 2001-2004 models however, the SR5 4WD is the unicorn. The bumper and some of the other parts are unique. I can not find a parts diagram for this model (I can for the other models) and do not know what parts are common and what ones are specific. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PS I live on the Island of Kauai so no salvage yards.

i use this website for parts diagrams
enter your VIN and browse around

Back