General grabbers

taco John

Has anyone had any experience with them? I'm thinking about getting a set but my buddy is telling me that they're awful tires. Then again I have a feeling he's also a dumbass lol. What are you thoughts/experiences?ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1465166721.265939.jpg

Has anyone had any experience with them? I'm thinking about getting a set but my buddy is telling me that they're awful tires. Then again I have a feeling he's also a dumbass lol. What are you thoughts/experiences?View attachment 9183
That's my next set. I have the AT2's on now. Love them. Do better then the BFG AT's I had. Quieter to. That's just my opinion.

I run 245/75-16 Grabber HTS on a stock 2009 Tacoma. Great all-season traction and the do well on wet boat ramps / mild off-road. Much better than the stock Dunlops!!upload_2016-6-6_8-5-6.jpeg

I had the general grabber at2 lasted a long time on the road pretty quiet but didn't do as well off-road compared to the Goodyear duratracs I had.

I'm on my 3rd set of Grabber HTS tires. They are rated to go to 60k... however, I get about 45K. The roads in NE Pennsylvania really suck and I put over 35k a year on the Tacoma. I got less than a year out of the stock Dunlops. Good value considering both tires are aobout the same$$ Kinda like those RED raised letters

I was skeptical about how noisy grabber at2's might be but after a month I absolutely LOVE them! Yes they sound different than my treadless stock tires but it's not that bad. I just had the chance to test them out for hydroplaning and they held the road better than any tire I've ever seen. I bought from the tire rack and was really impressed. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1478014220.184755.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1478014259.890083.jpg

Nice!!! I like the above tire and wheel combo. The HTS Grabbers work well with stock steel wheels. Money was tight so... I purchased a set of these: upload_2016-11-1_13-48-55.jpegSeem to work well on my stock steel wheels and less loot than the Grabbers HTS.

Back