i80 on the Mississippi coast

IMG_0470.JPG

Last edited:
welcome sign today on the other coast ... i680

which do U like better?

IMG_0499.JPG

new welcome sign on i29 @ the South Dakota border near Sioux City

IMG_0876.JPG

Saw the pics on tv news last night. Nebraska got hammered to. Some of those folks lost everything, and then some.

a tornado did this near Greenfield

1716379791490.png

i was not sure where this small community was at, not too far from DSM

1716379822364.png

The flood is real...
Wheeled by Sioux City and you cannot tell there is a river!
It looks like one big fat Lake

Million gallons of sewage flowing into Missouri River per day from Sioux City wastewater plant

You dufus. Every city does that when heavy storms overflow the waste water treatment plant. No news.

Not only that, but run off from many nasty sources, Livestock yards, septic tanks, underground tanks are only a few......

You dufus. Every city does that when heavy storms overflow the waste water treatment plant. No news.

Not only that, but run off from many nasty sources, Livestock yards, septic tanks, underground tanks are only a few......
We have epa guide lines in our state for business's that happen to have any sewage runoff, or any other sort of pollution caused by heavy rains . You have to have a closed loop system that allows the sewage to be treated , or face hefty fines if caught..

I suppose most of it ends up as fertilizer on the farm fields that have no levee when the flood water recedes

Decades ago in one nearby town they use to give away processed human chit at the sewage treatment plant as fertilizer. Passing by the field where it use to be piled up, you'd get a strong whiff of it every time....definitely wasn't cow, or horse manure.

Decades ago in one nearby town they use to give away processed human chit at the sewage treatment plant as fertilizer. Passing by the field where it use to be piled up, you'd get a strong whiff of it every time....definitely wasn't cow, or horse manure.
I s'pose you were a regular and profuse contributor to the pile.

Back