My baby has been totaled and too old to fix.

too old!

My 95 Tacoma has front end damage. Damaged below the front bumper and the airbag went off. The radiator has dripped a little also. I bent the steering wheel and the airbag deployed. No auto repair place will repair it because of the air bag. They told me that they can't get the parts to repair the airbag and everything that is included to fix it.he They tell me the liability on them to attempt to fix it is too great. I drove it out to the farm and parked it. I guess that it is totaled according to them. I guess that I will part it out or sell as salvage. It is a shame because I have a Detroit locker in the rear and a Truetrak in the front. 155,000 miles. Everything was in good shape and I had plans to keep it until I couldn't drive anymore. I am new to this forum and I did not see a buy, trade or sell thread. Chime in and tell me if I have violated any rules or have posted this in the wrong place.

Imo, time to upgrade. Idk about violating any buy, trade, or sell rules....heck jay advertises tools here all the time, so he must be selling decent numbers.:D

Back