Stance

tacopig718

Hey everyone, so I'm new to the Tacoma world and to this forum. Just bought my first 2015 Tacoma trd off road a month or so ago. I really don't want to drop a ton of money into it but I would like a wider stance. What's the best way to widen the stance without lifting and affecting performance? I have been looking into wheel spacers but am unsure how safe they are. Pictures are always welcome as well. THANKS!!

Hey everyone, so I'm new to the Tacoma world and to this forum. Just bought my first 2015 Tacoma trd off road a month or so ago. I really don't want to drop a ton of money into it but I would like a wider stance. What's the best way to widen the stance without lifting and affecting performance? I have been looking into wheel spacers but am unsure how safe they are. Pictures are always welcome as well. THANKS!!
Wheel spacers are the cheapest way to widen your stance. Some people say they are dangerous but plenty of people have them, myself included. Another way is buy aftermarket wheels with different offset. Here's my truck with 1.25" wheels spacers and 0mm offset wheelsImageUploadedByTaco Forum1489951594.370842.jpg

Get spidertrax wheel spacers, get their blemished ones. Nobody looks at a wheel spacer anyhow.

Back