Cabin air filter.

crap......got sucked in again on another zombie thread.

I wish he'd quit dredging up ancient junque......

:mad::mad::mad:

it not necessarily zombie whatever IF it (the topic) still pertains to the present day

why the need for numerous multiple threads for same subject?
somebody can read through prior postings to gain potential knowledge or add-ons to educate others

why the need for numerous multiple threads for same subject?
somebody can read through prior postings to gain potential knowledge or add-ons to educate others
Thats pretty rich, why the need for all the multiple same pictures, and videos on various threads, that have nothing to do with the thread?

You'd have to be an idiot to pay a dealer to replace a cabin filter. It's a 5 minute, or less job. Imo, it's easier than a lot of engine air filters.

You'd have to be an idiot to pay a dealer to replace a cabin filter. It's a 5 minute, or less job. Imo, it's easier than a lot of engine air filters.

seems you need the ability to Reach with both hands to do this with care...

Yeah, if on hunters drugs, or booze.
I showed my wife back in the day how to replace the cabin air filter in the prius...its more involved than my taco, but she's now able to do it without getting me involved.

Any normal half educated person isn't going to break anything. Only a moron will. Feel like I'm dealing with a 5 year old.

That looks like plastic parts
Can do and will break if not ginger

How many things of automotive plastic have I broken or some other dumshet broken

Back