Covid

Petr from the Toyota maintenance uTube channel claims to have been off-the-grid recently after coming down with the plague

Not me.

- My Wife got it before there was a vaccine and her symptoms were flu-like and now, over a year later she has no sense of smell, no taste and memory loss. Low 40's.

- My Sister-in-law has gotten it twice even after being fully vaxed and boosted. She is physically fit high 40's. No sure her symptoms.

-My Brother-In-Law (in his mid 40s, very physically fit) down in Miami has gotten it 3 times now even after being fully vaxed and boosted. Not sure his symptoms.
Sorry to hear that about your wife 24-7. I hope she recovers soon.

Old news...been some eye issues reported from the vaccine when it came out among other ailments, but far rarer than heart ones.

You gotta get away from those asphalt highways, and videos more often. Lots of stuff going on you probably have missed.
As far as those covid vaccine side effects, there's been everything reported from a sore arm, headaches, fever, rashes, fatigue, eye issues, heart issues, etc. Some people are just hypochondriacs to.

Last edited:
Back