detailing your taco...

1718183473740.png

A MAGIC car cleaning cloth that eliminates scratches, scuffs, dirt, stains, and much more!

Made with nanotechnology and infused with metal powder and mineral oil for the best cleaning medium available!

All it takes is 3 minutes or less of wiping for the best clean your car will EVER get.

Also great for all kinds of surfaces of different materials for exceptional scratch removal!

View attachment 46452

A MAGIC car cleaning cloth that eliminates scratches, scuffs, dirt, stains, and much more!

Made with nanotechnology and infused with metal powder and mineral oil for the best cleaning medium available!

All it takes is 3 minutes or less of wiping for the best clean your car will EVER get.

Also great for all kinds of surfaces of different materials for exceptional scratch removal!
"...infused with metal powder and mineral oil..."

Seems like good material to install nano-scratches. Nano a misused prefix. Nano means 10 raised to the -9 power. Although Marketspeak has equated the term to mean high quality. It replaces the ol' "New and Improved" market terms.

"...infused with metal powder and motor oil..."

Seems like good material to install nano-scratches. Nano a misused prefix. Nano means 10 raised to the -9 power. Although Marketspeak has equated the term to mean high quality. It replaces the ol' "New and Improved" market terms.
I hear thats what jay has done to his gen1 engine.....it's spitting out metal particles when he changes the oil, according to the folks on tw. They told him not to worry...its likely normal for an engine with that many miles.

If Jay's engine is producing metal particles........ its Stage 4 cancer realm.

His only hope is to change oil and filter at about half of the normal interval. Metal particles will shred the oil pump and close fitting parts. Its steep down hill.

FWIW, I use a Swiffer duster to clean my dashboard and gauge cluster. Just the cloth bit, no handle.

I probably should clean my trucks dash, and interior soon...been a few months since I last touched it up. I usually take one of my old cotton undershirts, spray a little wolfsteins on it, and wipe. Everything looks like showroom new for awhile again.
As far as jays engine....it's likely saying no mas whenever metal is starting to show. If so, won't be long. I got a good laugh when told, one tw member posted him to drag a magnet through some sand...you'll see the same results. I always thought sand wasn't suppose to be in an engine.

Back