How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

oh! then here are some more pics of that Gen3 setup

View attachment 35415

View attachment 35416

and i found these creepy things all over that town in New Mexico

View attachment 35417

View attachment 35418
OMG ! You drove through Roswell ? I thought I recognized those green alien's . Crazy story; Friday afternoon, 2018; So I'm single and living in El Paso seeing a girl that lives in Roswell. She tells me they have a history of tourists crowding the streets and highways in the summertime.

One weekend, I get bored and decide to go for a walk down the highway into town. A police officer comes up behind me and starts yelling and screaming "get the fu** off my highway", "get the fu** over here mother fu*ker!" I told him to fu** off and nobody talks to me like that. Within three minutes his back-ups arrive and the next thing you know I get slammed to ground and charged with failure to provide identificationa and resisting arrest.

They lock me up til Monday morning to see the judge. He asks me for my side of the story and tells me that it appears the officer has a history of mistreating citizens then promptly dismisses the charges. I must say it wasn't a bad 4-day stay in jail. I had a tv room, a game room, and the food wasn't half bad. At least the PBJ's. Lol. I broke up with that girl shortly thereafter and promised myself never to step foot in Roswell ever again.

Okay I was on my way to work this morning and pulled up to a stop light in the left lane and in the center lane and 1 car length up sat a white 1st gen extended cab prerunner with pinstriping! It was a really nice a rig! I considered taking out my smartphone and snapping a quick picture of it so I could post it on here however at the angle I was it would've got the guy's rear license plate and I didn't want to do that!

Okay I was on my way to work this morning and pulled up to a stop light in the left lane and in the center lane and 1 car length up sat a white 1st gen extended cab prerunner with pinstriping! It was a really nice a rig! I considered taking out my smartphone and snapping a quick picture of it so I could post it on here however at the angle I was it would've got the guy's rear license plate and I didn't want to do that!
Ok Taco Man this is 2023. No one gives a crap if ya take a picture of their license plate. Look at my pictures. You will not only see my tags, but a gazillion other tags properly registered with the DMV. Its not a big deal these days I promise.

Now as far as that goes with you spotting a 1st gen today….I am really, really admiring pictures of 1st gen Tacos so please snap a picture the next time ya see one wether it be on the move or in a parking lot. I miss them. I spotted one earlier today that I will post in the next few minutes. I would have posted it sooner but that Walmart fiasco with Karen and her White Porsche Cayenne smacking into my ass today has left me stunned….

Sure as Shi*, spotted the one that started it all. Pulled into a gas station today and there it was; The 1st gen, 1995 Toyota Tacoma SR 2WD 5-speed manuel regular cab wearing White paint. Notice the classic headache rack and ladder rack above the bed. Sénior Martinez said he bought his Tacoma brand new from Denton of Toyota in 1995 and has a 161,000 miles. He said the only major work done was replacing the clutch a few years back. What a nice piece of moving history. :)

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
So earlier today (before the Karen and her Porsche ass-to-ass incident, I stopped by Harbor Freight and a 3rd gen OR CementGray pulled up besides me ! I still admire those Predator Running Boards….

Attachments

• image1-2.jpeg
    image1-2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
And in the same parking lot as Harbor Freight was a good-lookin Bronze 2nd gen Tacoma Sport with Georgia license plates ! Had a "Jerry Everythng" bumper sticker but I don't know what that's all about.

Attachments

• image0 copy.jpeg
    image0 copy.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Ok Taco Man this is 2023. No one gives a crap if ya take a picture of their license plate. Look at my pictures. You will not only see my tags, but a gazillion other tags properly registered with the DMV. Its not a big deal these days I promise.

Now as far as that goes with you spotting a 1st gen today….I am really, really admiring pictures of 1st gen Tacos so please snap a picture the next time ya see one wether it be on the move or in a parking lot. I miss them. I spotted one earlier today that I will post in the next few minutes. I would have posted it sooner but that Walmart fiasco with Karen and her White Porsche Cayenne smacking into my ass today has left me stunned….
Sorry TexasBigBlue if I angered you by not taking a pic of that 1sr gen, certainly not my intention! I don't know if you're familiar with the intersection of N. Beltline Rd and hwy. 80 in Mesquite but that's where I spotted it!

I've seen those pics you've posted of various Tacos with their license plates showing but I've been advised not to get their plates in the picture. Never been exactly sure why that is because we all drive around all the time where everybody sees your plates...but....oh well! I can understand why if say you have a YouTube channel or something where you may say things that offend certain people then if your vehicle is in the background where your license plate is showing and from what I've heard people find out from that who you are and the next thing you know people are protesting in front of your house. But who knows that's just what I've heard. I don't see why it matters otherwise.

So you were ass ended by a Karen in a white Porsche Cayenne today?? Man that sucks! Did you get her insurance info?

Sorry TexasBigBlue if I angered you by not taking a pic of that 1sr gen, certainly not my intention! I don't know if you're familiar with the intersection of N. Beltline Rd and hwy. 80 in Mesquite but that's where I spotted it!

I've seen those pics you've posted of various Tacos with their license plates showing but I've been advised not to get their plates in the picture. Never been exactly sure why that is because we all drive around all the time where everybody sees your plates...but....oh well! I can understand why if say you have a YouTube channel or something where you may say things that offend certain people then if your vehicle is in the background where your license plate is showing and from what I've heard people find out from that who you are and the next thing you know people are protesting in front of your house. But who knows that's just what I've heard. I don't see why it matters otherwise.

So you were ass ended by a Karen in a white Porsche Cayenne today?? Man that sucks! Did you get her insurance info?
I don't know that intersection but i know Mesquite and I hate that town. Too congested. Forget about taking pictures of 1st gen's. I just wanted to see that custom pinstripe striping that's all.

No Youtube channel here my friend. I just click the camera button and copy/paste pictures to this wonderful website. :) As far as Karen goes, I honestly felt that she is a "hoity toity" (not sure how it's spelled) and felt she was entitled to her fu**-up that was my fault….NOT !

I don't know that intersection but i know Mesquite and I hate that town. Too congested. Forget about taking pictures of 1st gen's. I just wanted to see that custom pinstripe striping that's all.

No Youtube channel here my friend. I just click the camera button and copy/paste pictures to this wonderful website. :) As far as Karen goes, I honestly felt that she is a "hoity toity" (not sure how it's spelled) and felt she was entitled to her fu**-up that was my fault….NOT !
It didn't use to be that congested, unfortunately it's gotten that way the last few years! Too many people moving in! I drive through it all the time going to and from work.

I actually got in a fender bender at the same intersection I just mentioned in an S10 I had where a dumb bitch from either Wisconsin or Minnesota (I can't remember which one it was now} in a Hertz rental car made a freaking left turn out of the center lane and I was in the left lane going straight {neither the lane were turning lanes} and hit her! Ugh!

Here's some pics I took at work about a year or so! I posted them on another thread on this forum! What do you think?

I don't know what's wrong with my phone here lately. Sometimes when I tap on a notification to get to Tcaoma Forum it takes me to the Toyota Of Plano site, don't know wtf?? Then other times it when I tap it it's no problem coming on here! So anyhow I had these pics on my phone so I posted them on here while I still could! If you have any suggestions about the problem with my phone just post them.

Attachments

• 20220316_094440.jpg
    20220316_094440.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 20220316_094423.jpg
    20220316_094423.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Here's some pics I took at work about a year or so! I posted them on another thread on this forum! What do you think?

I don't know what's wrong with my phone here lately. Sometimes when I tap on a notification to get to Tcaoma Forum it takes me to the Toyota Of Plano site, don't know wtf?? Then other times it when I tap it it's no problem coming on here! So anyhow I had these pics on my phone so I posted them on here while I still could! If you have any suggestions about the problem with my phone just post them.
I know right ? Mine take me to Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Good looking 2nd gen and good setup for overlanding.

I don't know if you've seen the pics of my 1st gen base model I posted on the other thread, if not I can post them on here whenever my phone decides to let me on here again. Right now on I'm in my home office on the laptop, which is what I do when my phone won't let me on here!

There's another 1st gen here in my neighborhood I may try to snap a pic of here in a couple days after the rain is over with, it's always parked out on the street so I don't see it being a problem as long as I'm damn quick about it! Again once I get the pic I'll have to post it once my dumbphone lets me on here!

View attachment 35471
Walked out of the gym and this little guy was next to me. Not a Toyota, but looked cool.
OMG that's a 1976-77 Datsun pickup truck and I believe I have just died and gone to heaven. Look at those beautiful moon caps from the 60's. Not sure about the "extended cab" (after market maybe) but that is a genuine classic that parked next to you Mr JDub. That is thinking outside the box my friend and I never saw it coming. You sir are the very first person to ever, ever, EVER, get a Triple Like !

Attachments

• istockphoto-1280694925-612x612.jpeg
    istockphoto-1280694925-612x612.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
I don't know if you've seen the pics of my 1st gen base model I posted on the other thread, if not I can post them on here whenever my phone decides to let me on here again. Right now on I'm in my home office on the laptop, which is what I do when my phone won't let me on here!

There's another 1st gen here in my neighborhood I may try to snap a pic of here in a couple days after the rain is over with, it's always parked out on the street so I don't see it being a problem as long as I'm damn quick about it! Again once I get the pic I'll have to post it once my dumbphone lets me on here!
Are there any rusty crusty Texas tacos?

Show us the pics Taco Man !

Attachments

• worthless27.jpeg
    worthless27.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Back