How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Ok, I drove the entire first leg of the route today. My son stayed up late last night packing boxes for his move to Florida. We drove through through 5 states; Missouri, Arkansas, the bottom corner of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. Made a pit-stop in Jonesboro, Arkansas for lunch (guess where lol) and low and behold, we exit the joint and i'll be dam, a Quicksand gen3 Taco with a homemade Redneck brush guard pulls up beside me. Now what are the chances of that ?
Well.... I didn't make it, but this redneck approves!!!!

Ok, I drove the entire first leg of the route today. My son stayed up late last night packing boxes for his move to Florida. We drove through through 5 states; Missouri, Arkansas, the bottom corner of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. Made a pit-stop in Jonesboro, Arkansas for lunch (guess where lol) and low and behold, we exit the joint and i'll be dam, a Quicksand gen3 Taco with a homemade Redneck brush guard pulls up beside me. Now what are the chances of that ?

the last time i fine-dined at Le House was in 2oo6 in Castle Rock Colorado

Well we woke up this morning at Base Lodging and to my surprise a beautiful gen3 TRD Sport long bed parked beside me last night as I was sleeping. Notice the Georgia license plates. This could be Ragner's alter ego stalking me as I'm stalking Tacos . :)

Attachments

• image0 copy 3.jpeg
    image0 copy 3.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
did you get to wheel on route 62 in Arkansas?

1688308210608.png

No no no. Springfield, West Plains, Pocahontas (US hwy 63) Memphis, Birmingham, Montgomery, Tallahassee, and then Orlando. No pctures today. Somehow we got a little behind schedule and taking pictures was the last thing on my mind. I'll get some tomorrow.
So you missed wheeling thru Ash Flat?

So this morning I pulled into a thrift store for some cheap furniture for my sons new apartment and parked in front of this awesome Maroon gen1 Tacoma with a lift kit and large tires and a good looking bumper. Oh yeah, and thats my sons Taco on the left but we already talked about his Taco yesterday. I'll tell ya, it ain't easy being cheezy.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
so later this afternoon we had to go to Walmart and a set of pots and pans, toilet scrubber, toilet plunger, toilet paper, shower curtain, etc, etc, you know, the basics. Come back out to the parking lot and spot a sweet CharcoalGray gen3 SR5 pulled up beside me. All origanal from the factory. Glad I left him plenty of room but he still parked way over to the right. I'll tell ya, it an't easy being cheezy.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
  • image1 copy.jpeg
    image1 copy.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
So this morning I pulled into a thrift store for some cheap furniture for my sons new apartment and parked in front of this awesome Maroon gen1 Tacoma with a lift kit and large tires and a good looking bumper. Oh yeah, and thats my sons Taco on the left but we already talked about his Taco yesterday. I'll tell ya, it ain't easy being cheezy.
so later this afternoon we had to go to Walmart and a set of pots and pans, toilet scrubber, toilet plunger, toilet paper, shower curtain, etc, etc, you know, the basics. Come back out to the parking lot and spot a sweet CharcoalGray gen3 SR5 pulled up beside me. All origanal from the factory. Glad I left him plenty of room but he still parked way over to the right. I'll tell ya, it an't easy being cheezy.
Cool trucks especially the 1st gen!

Back