How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

So this morning I pulled into a thrift store for some cheap furniture for my sons new apartment and parked in front of this awesome Maroon gen1 Tacoma with a lift kit and large tires and a good looking bumper. Oh yeah, and thats my sons Taco on the left but we already talked about his Taco yesterday. I'll tell ya, it ain't easy being cheezy.
Really? I mean, REALLY?!?! That's it. You're just a photoshop wizard. Come on! Nobody parks around that many Tacos!!!!

Anyway... My wife thinks that I now belong in an insane asylum... I'm always looking to park close to another Taco just to get that elusive (for me, anyway, not Tex...) photo to post on here... Oh goodness, Tex, you have turned me into a stalker!!!! So, if any of you happen to see a Timberland Green Gen 2 following you... Be nice, find a parking lot with a few spaces, and park there for a few minutes. PLEASE!!!!!

Well it's gone from fairly warm, and humid this week with thunder boom, booms, to very hot, and very humid for the rest of the week here in Connecticut. Tomato plants in my garden have the classic wilt this noon from the 90+ heat.

So my first day back home in Texas I stopped at Buc-ee's for a 99¢ 12oz Icee and spot this unbelievable, VooDooBlue like paint job, and its a well preserved gen2 Taco. The aftermarket wheels are a nice touch and I love the chrome bumper.

Attachments

• image0 copy 3.jpeg
    image0 copy 3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
So my first day back home in Texas I stopped at Buc-ee's for a 99¢ 12oz Icee and spot this unbelievable, VooDooBlue like paint job, and its a well preserved gen2 Taco. The aftermarket wheels are a nice touch and I love the chrome bumper.
Damn TexasBigBlue it's your Taco's older brother! Lmao! Really nice 2nd gen though!

Never could understand why most think painted bumpers over chrome look better. I know chrome won't get you home, but it sure makes these trucks look nicer.

Hey I just learned something interesting! I was just now messing around looking on the internet on my phone and found out that Chuck Norris has a Toyota Tacoma, didn't say what year it is but it looks to be a 3rd gen! He gave $26,000 for it, it's kind of a desert sand color I guess you'd call it! Just thought I'd share it on here!

Hey I just learned something interesting! I was just now messing around looking on the internet on my phone and found out that Chuck Norris has a Toyota Tacoma, didn't say what year it is but it looks to be a 3rd gen! He gave $26,000 for it, it's kind of a desert sand color I guess you'd call it! Just thought I'd share it on here!
Did ya get a picture of it ?

I think geraldo rivera has one to, or at least definitely had a gen1 tacoma.

Back