No State Left Behind...

This whole election is FUBAR.

To think these are the "best" candidates the parties can offer to the Americans they represent.

One doesn't have any policies or vision for future until told what to say, then frequently changing positions. Kinda like a hooker.
One has policies and vision for the future and wants to run over any impediment. Kinda like a guy in N. Korea eliminating any opposing views.

I do know NEITHER represent me. I'm still trying to decide if I want to waste time voting. IMHO neither are worthy of my vote.

Perhaps if a significant portion of the voting people would refuse to vote then maybe a clue would be clear as these candidates are really crappy.

I do know the media will begin to champion one or the other. The spin this year will be worse than a 2 hour ride on a Tilt-A-Whirl at the local fair.

Well I know the orangeman fairly well. I can tell you our current corrupt establishment would like nothing more than to terminate his run for president any way possible, including some republicans. He wants to rid the swamp, except they're fighting hard to rid of him. I truly believe he wants this country, and the rest the worlds mess to right itself. His ego to make this country great is not an option for failure. Its really a no brainer to vote him back, vs what we've had for the last 3 1/2 years, plus its only going to get worse if thats what your after.

Last edited:
Well I know the orangeman fairly well. I can tell you our current corrupt establishment would like nothing more than to terminate his run for president any way possible, including some republicans. He wants to rid the swamp, except they're fighting hard to rid of him. I truly believe he wants this country, and the rest the worlds mess to right itself. His ego to make this country great is not an option for failure. Its really a no brainer to vote him back, vs what we've had for the last 3 1/2 years, plus its only going to get worse if thats what your after.
Agreed, that choice is more positive than the incumbents. He at least has a vision and a plan.

He may exaggerate some at times, but will try hard to accomplish what that plan is....at least its in the right direction, not flat out lies like this current administration has been doing all along. Look at kamala....the queen of bs..... Do we need more of that?

Didn't watch the debate last night.

Figured since ABC has been pro-Kam for the last couple months that she would be favored.

See the news this morning.....yep, my thoughts were on target.

Isn't the media supposed to be unbaised????? Sorry, rhetorical question relating back when media was worthy.

Abc helped kamala bait trump in which he took the bait several times. When they asked her if we are better of today than 3 1/2 years ago she dodged the question spewing some rehearsed bs. Kamala was like a movie actress delivering her pre-rehearsed lines.....and of course cnn, and msnbc were all in their glory this morning saying trump got the spanking of his life by kamala.
Btw, where's jay on this? I hear he's now bad mouthing a top toyota tech for not wanting to service his truck because it's too old with too many issues. Everyone is telling him that truck of his is nearly caput, yet he wants someone else to keep fixing it. Doesn't he know all they're going to do is take his money at best?

Last edited:
Sorry. Not keeping up with the basket case truck or its owner.

Perhaps it will be a lesson for him to know and understand all things wear out. The better the maintenance and upkeep, the longer the item will last. Delaying repairs or maintenance is always the early death of anything.

I always say. You do not have to change the oil. The engine will run....for a time.

FWIW, I had a kick in the jimmies today.

The fishbowl light came on (low tire pressure). I thought very odd because I adjusted the pressures yesterday. Stopped at a wide spot in the road, checked tire pressure with the pencil pressure gauge. All tires (warm after 15+ miles @ 70 mph) were at 34 psi (up from 30 psi) except the right rear tire at 26 psi. Made it to the tire shop, they pulled the truck right in. Yanked the tire only to discover a shingle nail penetrating the inside shoulder of the tire. Nuts. Ordered a new tire. It will arrive tomorrow. I installed these Michelin Defender LTX MS tires just last Thanksgiving. Didn't buy the road hazard because I haven't had a tire puncture in many many years.

The tire shop put the spare on, kept the tire/rim, will install new tire tomorrow then call me when ready. They will install the tire and stow the spare, while I'm paying the bill.

Changed oil & filter tonight. Crawled under the truck to lube the prop shaft. Reset the Maintenance reminder. All is good for another 5k.

Maintenance reminder on my truck comes up every 10k miles. At least no zerks to lube on my trucks drive shafts.
I remember getting a few flats when I ran the same michelin tires when I had my tundra. They were the most tire prone to get a flat with that I ran on that tundra. I think I visited my buddies shop at least once a year for putting a plug in a tire. So far these firestone destination all season tires that came on my taco are wearing like iron....no flats yet either. Been impressed with them.

Back