Say nothing, Do nothing, Be nothing...

Fbi, and doj has known about the brandon family corruption for years. When brandon was a senator, and vp, he had a lot of power to get all sorts of favors done for the doj, and fbi if they looked the other way. Orange man upset all that in 2016, so now the fbi. doj, along with the cia made it their mission to put orange man in jail so he can't run again. This is slowly coming out, even they don't want brandon another 4 years.

they have images of checks now
i certainly hope that Grassley from Iowa will live to see the day of justice for all of his very difficult tasking to get to the bottom of this fukkery
Grassley is getting up there in age

Grassley is one of the last good guys. I doubt very much will ever be made of all this. The house will impeach brandon, while the senate will never go along with it. Brandon will carry-on as usual till the american people fire him.

Grassley is one of the last good guys. I doubt very much will ever be made of all this. The house will impeach brandon, while the senate will never go along with it. Brandon will carry-on as usual till the american people fire him.
Lets hope Mr. Dementia makes to the end of his term. The Vice Dipstick ain't got a clue on anything, except making nonsense word salad.

did this guy just say FJB

did this guy just say FJB

Any way you slice it, mayor adams a democrat is just finding another excuse for a way to defund the police.

Back