Say nothing, Do nothing, Be nothing...

apparently in Chicago the PEOPLE do not get to vote on the matter anymore to sanctuate the windy city

orangeman is always in Iowa lately
Illinois is right next door!
i would absolutely love to see orangeman do a maga rally in the windy city
come one come all

No presidential republicans on the ballot ever come to our state. They found out it's a lost cause decades ago. You have 4 major cities with all the states population, that the dems cater to, as long as they vote for them, while the rest of the state has many republican voters that basically get ignored. Result becomes a blue state at every election cycle.

that still does not mean there are many maga supporters and many potential new converts to the cause
especially if they are so ultimately fed up with their crooked ways that they are known for there and it is time for a change

Last edited:
If thats the case they will elect someone else, but as a rule democrats stick together no matter how crooked their guy is. It's got to get really ugly before they will vote for another party. Idk if were there yet.

Last edited:
Couldn't tell you...the meds I'm on, I can't drink oj, or grapefruit juice. Cost for a gallon of milk is crazy, and I drink 1% thats highly watered down.
I can tell you, it's cheaper to raise your own chickens.

i can get a gallon of Dillon's whole cow juice for 259c currently (no advertised sale)
so that is not bad at

OJ is somewhere 6 to 7 a gallon :eek:

Gallon of hood milk here is about the same cost as your oj. Wife is jewish, so all drinks, and meals need to be kosher.
Usually oj is sold in less than 1/2 gallon containers.

I've stopped buying OJ. I get frozen Lemonade or Limeade concentrate, typically 2 cans for $3. Makes over 1 gallon.

Still get the vitamin C, citrus.

Nice plus, it blends well with Vodka, Tequilla and Whiskey.

BTW, I hope the current POTUS remains somewhat conscious til the end of 2024. The Vice-POTUS would be a BIGGER disaster.

I don't drink citrus products, but I do consume my share of cider and beer.....good for the digestion process.
Idk how much it'd matter if harris became the president. Their only puppets....I think barry is still pulling many of the strings.

Back