Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

The BIG problem with TW if some Dick head keeps giving you $h!t and you tell them to F off
All they need to do is take a screenshot of you telling them to F off and report you to the witch Mod and she bands you for life.
Years ago some Dick head that had a 5 lug asked me what I thought of the 3rd member swap I did. I told him I loved it. He then asked what gear he should get I asked him his tire size he tells me I look it up and say get a 3.58 3rd member because you live in LA where traffic is stop & go or 90 mph. He doesn’t look very hard & says he can only get a 3.73. I told him well you’re going to be spinning the engine pretty good but it will really help you get up to speed. About 3 months later he contacts bitching at me saying his mpg is down 2 mpg yes 2 mpg then started blaming me like it’s my fault. I told him @$$ hole I told you to get a different gear but you didn’t and now it’s my fault? F you and if I knew where you lived I F ing beat your @$$. He gets me band within two day. No biggie I get another email & IP # and start all over. Then that same Dick head figures it’s me again over five years later and snitches on me again. I got band twice because I tried to help someone. His screen name is “IMOM” short for “I live with MOM”. Anyone who can give me his full name and address gets a $100 in cash mailed to you❗️ I’m going to hurt him where it really hurts IN THE F-ING WALLET‼️We can’t find him because all we have is a screen name of IMOM and a first name of James and he lives in the SFV of LA. My wife is a school teacher and one of her close former students is now an attorney. If I can find him the attorney said he will never throw anyone else under the bus when I get done with him!

Last edited:
Back