The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

An M1A in 6.5 creedmore. That’s awesome.
Yes it is! Looked at it this am......fondled it.......drooled over it.......ended up having him order me an M1A Loaded with SS barrel. Traded in my Les Baer 1911 for it. Should be here next week sometime. My boy got a Black Rain AR.......6 mags.......ammo........he made me proud!

Yes it is! Looked at it this am......fondled it.......drooled over it.......ended up having him order me an M1A Loaded with SS barrel. Traded in my Les Baer 1911 for it. Should be here next week sometime. My boy got a Black Rain AR.......6 mags.......ammo........he made me proud!

Awesome man. It’s always tough to let a 1911 custom go but that’s going to be a lot of fun to shoot. Congrats to your boy on a good purchase.

Awesome man. It’s always tough to let a 1911 custom go but that’s going to be a lot of fun to shoot. Congrats to your boy on a good purchase.
Thanks! It was tough letting the Baer go.......but I have another 1911 and several Glocks. The M1A will be a big brother to my Scout Squad M1A. Gonna be a great shooter for sure! My boy is very happy with his purchase and Thank You for the congrats! I'll pass em on to him!

You have big plans for tomorrow? We're gettin about 6-8" of snow tonite into tomorrow afternoon!

Back