The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

il_fullxfull.4413385283_f7fh.jpg

ToyotaNation forum just went friggin' woke cancel culture a few days ago
they had a decent political forum for the longest time... since the Obama crappola days

not sure what happened recently... too many butthurt of the donkey persuasion is my thinking
that cannot follow the Internet 101 rule of thumb don't like something just keep on scrolling

it was a good healthy place to sh!t on Brandon and his lackeys

others in there would sh!t on the orangeman

but that is the nature of the game....
say whatever you want of the cheeto cheetah it don't butthurt I
Didn't know about Toyota Nation. Sounds like a used to be decent place to rant.

Didn't know about Toyota Nation. Sounds like a used to be decent place to rant.

imo I've got the best gen of Corolla ever made, the Gen7, so that is why i am in that place because some have the sweetest Gen7 Corollas that i wish to emulate in time
but i do miss that old 1979 Corolla MT liftback stick with NO working heater or defrost with the rear wheel drive... it was a 500$ used car when i got it in the very early 90s... the rust just got too much onit (rotted floorboards! snow and slop came right on in your feet LOL) and the brake booster went out (no power brakes anymore) but it never had power steering equipped and was time to send it on its way almost 20 years ago

Last edited:
I want my '89 Toyota Celica GT with the 2.0L and 5 speed back in the garage.

It was traded due to baby car seats.......in hindsight.....shoulda kept the car.

apparently Mr Jimmy Carter is not doing well currently
Heard that. Sad news, but life ends for all of us.

He wasn't a great president, although he was light years ahead of the current chair filler.

I hope the current occupier survives long enough to be voted out. Certainly don't want the 2nd to take 1st chair. Talk about nightmares........

Last edited:

He wasn't a great president, although he was light years ahead of the current chair filler.

I hope the current occupier survives long enough to voted out. Certainly don't want the 2nd to take 1st chair. Talk about nightmares........

i don't even wish to think of medieval times cometh to the present

Yeah, we are expecting freezing rain later this week. I'd rather have snow than freezing rain. :(

Last edited:

I hope the current occupier survives long enough to be voted out. Certainly don't want the 2nd to take 1st chair. Talk about nightmares........
Yep, Carter wasn't the greatest, but at least now he will pass peacefully knowing he wasn't the worst president we ever had.

yeah, I remember the flood of '93.

I was sandbagging along our company levies in Quincy, IL. It was a rough 7 weeks of bagging and watching. On 12 hours, Off 12 hours, 7 day/week. Sandbags weighed anywhere from 20 to 80 lbs. Sandwiches had a whole new seasoning.......sand.

Back