The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I was speaking with a retired orthopedic surgeon not long ago I met while shopping that did some work on one of my ankles years ago. He doesn't trust these covid vaccines, and boosters, saying you're going to see a lot of people die younger in the next 5 years, than they would have by taking these shots.

Gotta ask him. If he did, the vax, and boosters will compromise an immune system that has already been compromised that you are far more susceptible to getting sick, or some sort of sickness down the road.

Been there, its just like any interstate whether going though upstate ny, or vermont. You can hit some wicked weather in winter with black ice.

Today I get a certified letter from the state, saying they haven't inspected my shops boiler since 2018. This is the 1st I've heard for this since I retired, and closed up my business. I've had a commercial real-estate sign on the building since. I emailed the state boiler inspector telling him the shop has been closed, that it's no longer open to the public. He replies they couldn't locate the owner, then claimed it doesn't matter as long as I have electric, and a gas meter hooked up. I tell him I have to run a low amount of heat in the winter so the pipes don't freeze. He says you have 30 days from this notice to have it inspected, and pay all the yearly inspection back charges, or pay a stiff fine with 4 months in jail.
I'm really the only one that has access to the building at any time...no one else goes in there. This is true bs living in this gangstra state. These government bureaucrats have zero commonsense.

4 months in lockup :oops:
Yeah, if no comprende. I just formulated a letter to one of our states senators how utterly stupid this law is for a basically vacant building thats no longer open to the public, telling them commonsense is so uncommon.

I'm sure the Senator will give the letter his attention.

FWIW, they can not put you in jail without a trial for that much time. Let 'em come to get ya.

I'm sure the Senator will give the letter his attention.

FWIW, they can not put you in jail without a trial for that much time. Let 'em come to get ya.
Supposedly these are civil fines...pay up, or spend your days in jail. I'm sure you'd receive a hearing before being jailed. This is a commie state, and run like one.

i may have nearly 20 gallons of used motor oil to go recycle dropoff at get in the zone
must not've made it to there in over a year yikes

Back