The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Just got off the phone with an old friend thats recently gotten back from being down in san juan Argentina for the 2023 isde. Said the American team kicked ass again this year, but it came at a price for a local rider here. This friend of mine's shop sponsor's him for the united states trophy team, said he had a nasty crash breaking a collar bone, and shoulder among other injuries, but the u.s. team still prevailed .
On another note my friend is interested in expanding his motorcycle business to 4 dealerships, coming by to look at my shop, and give me an offer. Claims he doesn't need any financing....it'd be a cash deal.

Last edited:
I wish it were that here. It's currently 18 degrees on my deck thermometer. I smoked my lawn tractors deck belt the other day mulching leaves....gotta pull the deck to replace the belt that I don't even have yet.:(

Here in Denton County Texas it's currently 55 degrees with cloudy skies and a 60% chance of rain. I just took BigBlue through the carwash yesterday. :(

I pulled my fridge out, and unscrewed the lower plastic vent guard to find out why it's been running a bit weird sounding. Friggin dust city under there...all over the condenser coils were packed. Took my eureka truck vac, and sucked out an entire vac bag-full of dust, and other crap. Can't believe how quiet it's running now...haven't either heard it even come on.

Last edited:
Watched the hannity California/ Florida governor's debate last night. With some of those debate replies, the bs got pretty deep......mostly from the California governor. Gotta say though, his bs was spewed very articulately.

That california governor supports brandon 100% says he's doing the best job of any president since regan. I just can figure out what planet its for.

Back