The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Just came back with the wife from the local shopping mall in T town in the taco. The town here recently plowed the road out, but my wife's prius was found dead at the scene in my garage today after not starting it for a couple days. I'm assuming it's the regular 12v battery somewhere buried under the back seat storage area that went tapioca. Owners manual says the battery must be replaced by the dealer. Fat chance, it's a 12 year old battery, going to replace it myself. Don't need the dealer to replace a battery.

Last edited:
Nice find. Even with shipping you're significant $$ ahead.

Very inexpensive battery. Just replaced the battery in the Tacoma with an Odyssey AGM (725 CCA) Grp 24F at cost of $380.

Last edited:
Hunter surprisingly shows up at a house contempt vote hearing today, sits down in the front row, and basically gives all the republicans the finger. Republican rep. nancy mace then told hunter just because he's brandon's son, the laws don't have to apply to him, that he should go directly to jail. Good fireworks then happened between the dems defending hunter, and nancy. After it was over, hunter gets up, and leaves the building early.

Last edited:
They just delivered my exide agm battery I ordered the other day from rock auto. Quick service. It's got higher cold cranking amps, yet it's smaller.

fresh pot of hot coffee
looking at the weather forecasting over the next week :confused:
polar vortex bomb cyclone

Last edited:
Back