The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Not true.

Centigrade and Fahrenheit temperatures are only equal at -40
All this time I was told this by the folks in quebec when it got below zero. All I remember seeing those temps -20 something to -40 plus, it was dam cold.
Its pretty cold here right now around 15 degrees.

All this time I was told this by the folks in quebec when it got below zero. All I remember seeing those temps -20 something to -40 plus, it was dam cold.
Its pretty cold here right now around 15 degrees.
Agreed. Those temps are better outside while I lounge on the sofa.

more drama...

i was out wheelin' the Iowa freeway for a bit in -10*F with the rear slider open right behind me head with yota hat warmin' the noggin

neck chilling bitter cold draft at 60mph :eek:
truck has manual crank windows or i woulda seen how it is with the right window down a bit and that slider open

livin' on the edge

Was out checking the mouse traps in my garage this morning in my slippers, sweat shirt, and sweat pants. Didn't take long to freeze my butt off.
While its not the cold you guys are experiencing, its normal winter weather thats finally here.

its still below 0 this morning
-5*F
might get above zero today in the afternoon o_O
roads are still a slicky mess

Give me any engine, I can blow it up. They all blowup sooner or later. Yours is probably not far behind.

Last edited:
This past storm has been been the most wikkked on them city roads
Like wheelin' through the frozen tundra over glaciers :eek: :eek: :eek:

This past storm has been been the most wikkked on them city roads
Like wheelin' through the frozen tundra over glaciers :eek: :eek: :eek:
Do people in the midwest still use studded snow tires ? I remember in the early 70's my dad would take off the regular tires and put on studded tires and he claimed it really made a difference.

IS ICE SLICER SAFE TO EAT?​

Ice Slicer is 100% natural mineral salt harvested from the same deposit as our delicious, food-grade, Redmond Real Salt. While both salts come from the same source, each is mined and processed differently according to their industry's standards. We recommend using Ice Slicer as intended for paved surfaces, and save the Real Salt for your table

Back