The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Got off the phone this noon with my brother after his wife dropped him off at the body shop. He called from his rave4 while driving back home....says all is good in the universe again. I told him fani is getting her fanny kicked in georgia.

I'm sitting here downing a slice of my just baked banana nut bread with a coffee typing this. Its so good...gotta cut another slice.

the person or persons taking care of the FJC was certainly not into preventing it

that throwout bearing was caked in rust that got inside the bellhousing!

... brother is looking at a used '12 Camry 4 cylinder with 177k miles on the 0D0

Camry is a good car with the 4. My wife had a 91 4 cylinder back in the day. It averaged 30 mpg, or better going to her job every day. She said that car could practically drive itself.

should he get a PPI for it?

i am trying to run the VIN onna CarFax to get some more deets regarding its history

Imo, I wouldn't buy any vehicle with over 50k miles if it was going to be my primary car. I bought winter beaters with a lot less miles.

i wish he still had his little Echo that he had a couple decades ago
but it was totalled in a no-fault winter accident on a hilly somebody could not stop for the red light while he was making a left turn :(

i did venture and made it back
checked the footage rewind and made it on there at least once
going to photoShop it later on a print screen and pipe it in here

Back