The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

just a guy lookin' for some Latino chow in a very small cheese town at the moment
Ok this is something that came up in conversation tonight aboard the Cruise ship Carnival Breeze; The topic was Mexican Food to which I was born and raised with eating in my home state of Colorado. No one, and I mean no one outside the states of Colorado and New Mexico has ever heard of a "smothered Burrito".

I have lived/worked/or visited every other Southwestern state and when I go to a Mexican restaurant in Texas or Arizona, Nevada, or Southern California and ask for a "green chili smothered burrito," they look at me like a have a penis coming out of my forehead. All they know here in Texas is Tex-Mex which is 2nd class for my taste buds.

A smothered burrito is a "stew-like" diced pork, green chilis from Hatch, New Mexico, mixed with flour, water, oil, and a few other ingredients. It's soupy like substance is poured over a seasoned ground beef and white cheese burrito. Why this hasn't caught on with the rest of America is beyond me and don't knock it till ya tried it.

It's up and down almost the entire I-25 corridor starting from Las Cruces, New Mexico and ends in Fort Collins, Colorado with the best of the best in Socorro, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Angel Fire, Raton, New Mexico then crosses into Trinidad, Pueblo, the Springs, Denver, and Fort Collins Colorado. If you really want authentic Mexican burritos, take a road trip up i-25. ;)

1709779568100.png 1709779606843.png1709779682236.png1709779696859.png1709779719544.png1709779732545.png

this is a new error message :confused:
wot'n tarnation

Your password must not contain 4-digit year values such as 1900 or 2000.

Buy in bulk direct and the savings are real

18$ per quart before taxi
No extra for shipping
10$ bonus for next order

I don't buy any lubricants till I really need them. Idk how much you're really saving, especially with amsoil/scamsoil products. I can usually find good deals every time when I actually need this stuff.

It's probably 25$ a quart at the mcparts store but I didn't go looking too hard

Went to check my mail this morning for my computer. I'm starting to get sick of all the toyota bs pushing their 4th gen tacos among other vehicles everyday. I don't need a new truck yet. They could take all their advertising of their new 4th gen and stick it where the sun don't shine.

trade that chit in b4 it becomes a parts cannon like my old rig, tacoJoel
do it 2 it

Took a short ride with the taco this morning to pick up 2 cu. yds of top soil that got washed away from all the rains. I think this soil they gave me is still pretty water logged, when the bucket loader dumped it in my bed, it looked like my truck was trying to do a wheel stand. I could feel the extra weight driving home....it felt more than the 1300 lbs of concrete bags I had in it a couple years earlier.

Last edited:
Back