The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Old news. You'd only need a wheel alignment if you notice uneven tire wear, or when work is done on a vehicles front end components, like changing a steering rack. Pretty hard to believe some would fall that these days.....even my wife once told the guy at town fair tire he was full of it when they told her she needed a 4 wheel alignment after buying new tires.

Last edited:
Was reading some of the latest posts on tw for laughs this morning where someone from Canada wanted to know if Florida was a good place to live. Another member from California said Florida has no mountains, just swamps, and insects, plus worst of all its trump country. That's a sure bet he'll be banned for the orangeman word,......but being from California, you never know as they get preferential treatment from the mods.

Last edited:
Yeah California. Been a couple days, and the same guy, plus others from the same state are still bad mouthing Florida due to orangeman country, and displaced new englanders moving there. They can't see why anyone would be dumb enough to leave beautiful California to go there. If I said that chit, I'd be banned before the day is over.

2007 tundra wasn't a great year for these trucks....it was the 1st year for their gen2 model. Fact is, from my experience with toyota trucks, every time a new generation is started, the first year has had their issues. I've learned you have to give them a few years before buying, or expect more issues down the road.

Back