The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Afternoon everyone! The M1A shot well with my reloads. Held about a 2-3" group with my reloads........Factory LC ammo did about the same. Once thru the break-in process I walked over and shot steel at 300yds with open sights with 20rds of LC 149gr........18/20 hits. That 308 hits hard!

Awesome

My boy was with me.......I missed the steel at 300yds and he said WTH?.......you using your sights?........made him buy me lunch afterward for that comment! LMAO

My boy was with me.......I missed the steel at 300yds and he said WTH?.......you using your sights?........made him buy me lunch afterward for that comment! LMAO
308 is a good round. I’m sure he gets his sarcasm from somewhere.

Yeah, I really like the 308.......easy to reload........lotsa data.........hits hard.........accurate..........

Mornin everyone! We're in a blizzard warning til tomorrow afternoon. 60mph winds with heavy sow that could fall up to 2" per hour according to the weather-guessers. Hope they're wrong!

I would be fine with snow here we haven't got but a dusting these past couple of years down here. Snow and atvs are fun but are a rare event but well worth it when I happens.

Afternoon everyone! I run the TRD to the HD dealer to pick up some new tires for the bike. Wind is blowing like he!! and snow is on its way sorry to say.

Awesome. I’ve always wanted to go there.

Man, it’s pretty great! We ate at Egon, which was unbelievable! We tried 3 other places first that were completely packed. I spotted this one out of the corner of my eye, lots of history inside but most importantly; there was plenty of tables open and a great beer selection! Probably not the most authentic menu but we ordered 4 different seafood plates and passed around the table. They were all amazing!!! Hit up the sky high bar for a few drinks afterwards. That’s where I snapped a couple pics. It still wasn’t completely dark at half after midnight. IMG_0550.jpgIMG_0551.jpgIMG_0552.jpg

Man, it’s pretty great! We ate at Egon, which was unbelievable! We tried 3 other places first that were completely packed. I spotted this one out of the corner of my eye, lots of history inside but most importantly; there was plenty of tables open and a great beer selection! Probably not the most authentic menu but we ordered 4 different seafood plates and passed around the table. They were all amazing!!! Hit up the sky high bar for a few drinks afterwards. That’s where I snapped a couple pics. It still wasn’t completely dark at half after midnight. View attachment 16799View attachment 16800View attachment 16801

That’s beautiful.

Man, it’s pretty great! We ate at Egon, which was unbelievable! We tried 3 other places first that were completely packed. I spotted this one out of the corner of my eye, lots of history inside but most importantly; there was plenty of tables open and a great beer selection! Probably not the most authentic menu but we ordered 4 different seafood plates and passed around the table. They were all amazing!!! Hit up the sky high bar for a few drinks afterwards. That’s where I snapped a couple pics. It still wasn’t completely dark at half after midnight. View attachment 16799View attachment 16800View attachment 16801
Thanks for sharing.

Back