The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Mornin everyone! Winds are blowing at 45mph with some gusts of 60mph according to the NWS this morning. We had rain last night that's now frozen on the highway and snow is flying sideways! It's Spring! LOL

I can do that! Want some high winds too......don't know how I'd do that but I'm willing to try! LOL

Thank you so much my grandad gave it to me today and didnt know what it was for
Glad I could help.......looked at the front of the tool and googled LS Starrett Co. then found the video. Neat tool and a keeper since it's from family!

Hes probably got a lot more old stuff like that the other day he found a model a or model t spark plug and boy was it big

Hes probably got a lot more old stuff like that the other day he found a model a or model t spark plug and boy was it big
Father-in-law has bodies, motors.......all the parts to put together 7 Model Ts........and yes, those plugs are good size!

Help...need to convince the wife what I need ( want) M1014 Benelli...lol what do I said....lol
LOL..........I'd say it's for protecting her and the kids and something to hand down to your son/daughter. Has worked for me a few times over the years.......;)

Well that would be cool to have all that. One things for sure is that if you have weak spark their is something really wrong because i figure the wires on those things were close to 12 gauge wire based on the plug size

LOL..........I'd say it's for protecting her and the kids and something to hand down to your son/daughter. Has worked for me a few times over the years.......;)

Ok....have moss 500 pump...but semi auto faster to protect her and the boy...ok good

Back