TRD Sports Only

I still haven't used any of my Off Road extras like A-TRAC or the rear diff lock. I haven't used downhill assist or even the bed outlet for that matter!! Just don't tell my wife... :)

I still haven't used any of my Off Road extras like A-TRAC or the rear diff lock. I haven't used downhill assist or even the bed outlet for that matter!! Just don't tell my wife... :)
I won't for a new ARB Bumper for the 2016 TRD OFF ROAD I might pick up tomorrow!!!

Do you have crawl control?
Hell no lol i dont think it would work in the florida muck, crawl control works based on digging itself out usually in sand. In the muck i get stuck in spinning the tires any way at all only makes it worse, you need a damn shovel and another truck to snatch you

No Sport is gonnah dig its self outtah sand buried to the frame like my 2016 TRD OFF-ROAD with Crawlllllll Control!!!!! Just left a deposit they should have the one I want in 10 days!!!! Woooo Hoooo! And the TRD PRO only ungraded parts are Larger piston Bilsteins with reservoirs and a heavier front spring and a bit lighter rear springs for more flex!!
Wwwhhhaaaatttttt your getting rid of the tank?!?!?!?!

Back