White Tacoma/4Runner

I currently own these vehicles and I’m asking if anybody else has them as well could you check and see if you have small rust color dots on your vehicles my Tacoma is a 16 my 4Runner is a 14. If you do could you please take pictures and contact me thank you so much.

I currently own these vehicles and I’m asking if anybody else has them as well could you check and see if you have small rust color dots on your vehicles my Tacoma is a 16 my 4Runner is a 14. If you do could you please take pictures and contact me thank you so much.
Could YOU take some pictures and show us exactly what you're talking about?

Like @jason.luster.50 said it’s most likely rail dust from transport that is on the clear coat. It can be fixed. If you don’t want to do it yourself on the 16 it’s probably something toyota will do under warranty. If you take them both in at the same time you might be able to get them to do both.

They will not do that clay bar stuff. They did actually sand out and paint a big spot that started from one of those little ones for my 4Runner, which I greatly appreciate but I think they should fix all the spots so they don’t turn into a big rust problem. I fought with Toyota HQ for over a month. With no outcome other than I should pay for this clay bar solution. I tried to take pictures but there’s so many and they are so small they are not showing up. Thanks for all the insight. If there is any other owners with this issue, please let me know. Thanks

They will not do that clay bar stuff. They did actually sand out and paint a big spot that started from one of those little ones for my 4Runner, which I greatly appreciate but I think they should fix all the spots so they don’t turn into a big rust problem. I fought with Toyota HQ for over a month. With no outcome other than I should pay for this clay bar solution. I tried to take pictures but there’s so many and they are so small they are not showing up. Thanks for all the insight. If there is any other owners with this issue, please let me know. Thanks
Bummer. It’s a PITA to get them to do things sometimes.

Back