Word association

It'd be great if you could do that! However people get put in jail for firing warning shots to run off intruders, burglars, etc.

consider it the Price to Pay in order to keep the country safe from illegal intruders in which the Feds have failed miserably to do so as is their responsibility to do so

do you just shoot to kill those burglars since you cannot fire warning shot first?

Nancies

Fighting Nancies The Nancies were not the only female military group operating during the Civil War; however, they were the only ones to ever face Union troops. In April of 1865, Major General James H. Wilson was leading a raid on west Georgia when his troops began to approach LaGrange

consider it the Price to Pay in order to keep the country safe from illegal intruders in which the Feds have failed miserably to do so as is their responsibility to do so

do you just shoot to kill those burglars since you cannot fire warning shot first?
That's why I prefer my Mossberg 590 12 gauge pump! If an intruder gets in all I have to do is rack it and most likely they're gonna run! Lol! I like the sign that says due to the rising cost of ammo no warning shots will be fired! :p

Back