How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Central high in Douglas

Why a Canadian?
Ok hold on a minute. If you're referring to Douglas County, Nebraska, Then that'd be Omaha and I was born at Clarkson Hospital (is it still there ?). We lived at 27th and South Kennedy highway til we moved to Denver at 6-months old. I'll be darn, you're a Cornhusker. ;)

See how the memory goes first. Lol. I know there's a Buffalo county I just can't remember the license plate number.
Kearney is in Buffalo county
BUT
There is also a Kearney county where Minden is right next door
And I don't know why Kearney city is not in Kearney county
???

Ok hold on a minute. If you're referring to Douglas County, Nebraska, Then that'd be Omaha and I was born at Clarkson Hospital (is it still there ?). We lived at 27th and South Kennedy highway til we moved to Denver at 6-months old. I'll be darn, you're a Cornhusker. ;)
I believe Clarkson is still there but the UN med center has about been built out right over the top of it

I believe Clarkson is still there but the UN med center has about been built out right over the top of it
Interesting. One of my cousins told me that he thought it got bought out. Not sure how familiar you are with South Omaha but 7 out of 12 of my cousins worked at a joint called Joe Tess. Their specialty was catfish and every time I went through the drive thru one of my cousins would give me my order for free. Maybe that's why they went out of business. Lol. Really glad to know your a native Husker.

Was at home cheapo this morning...guy in back of me followed my taco to the same parking isle and pulled in next to me. This guy had a perfectly spotless silver gen1 single cab tacoma with black fender flares that was way cleaner than my truck. You couldn't find a blemish, or rust on it anywhere. It looked like it came straight out of a dealers showroom.

Was at home cheapo this morning...guy in back of me followed my taco to the same parking isle and pulled in next to me. This guy had a perfectly spotless silver gen1 single cab tacoma with black fender flares that was way cleaner than my truck. You couldn't find a blemish, or rust on it anywhere. It looked like it came straight out of a dealers showroom.
Did ya get the mileage on that?

Interesting. One of my cousins told me that he thought it got bought out. Not sure how familiar you are with South Omaha but 7 out of 12 of my cousins worked at a joint called Joe Tess. Their specialty was catfish and every time I went through the drive thru one of my cousins would give me my order for free. Maybe that's why they went out of business. Lol. Really glad to know your a native Husker.
I have heard of Joe Tess place lmao
Had Good carp with bone-in iirc

I do travel more miles in Iowa, though. Lmao

I guess I mistook you for a Canadian early on when you posted the route up (or down depnding on the direction) I-35 from Dallas to Canada. You remind me of Johnny Cash's song "I've been Everywhere."
Johnny Carson was from the cornhusker state, and I've been there!
I thot that would be the best route to Canada from Texas
Or do you wanna take US-62 all the way to Canada?

My truck needs a bad washing after 3000+ road miles
It looks scummy
it's rained some every day for the past 3 or 4 days, several times a day lmao
Some heavy AF rain at times. Tropical storm?

Today was the day for gen2's that's for sure. They were everywhere this Sunday afternoon. Started off at Bed Bath Beyond for some clearance crap for the wife, then the mall for a slice of the best pizza in Denton County, then it was Home Depot for a bag of fertilizer and spot not one, but two gen2's. Not bad for a Sunday with no football or NASCAR. :)

Attachments

• image0-5.jpeg
    image0-5.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 2
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • image3 copy.jpeg
    image3 copy.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • image2 copy.jpeg
    image2 copy.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • image1 copy.jpeg
    image1 copy.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 2
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
So today I was cruising the mean streets of Denton County and pulled into one of the Walmarts when I spotted this near-perfect SilverMetallic gen2 Sport extended cab. I mean beautiful.And for the first time ever, I just noticed how much bigger the lettering is on the gen3 Sport compared to the gen2. Even the hood scoop is smaller on the gen2. I wonder why….

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • image0-5.jpeg
    image0-5.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I saw it in a movie once. Some boujee kids trying to downplay their affluent status so they start bragging about how "tough" their neighborhood is by calling it the "mean streets" Beverly Hills. :p

Back