How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

I don't know if anyone watches Dr. Steve Turley on YouTube but he said a while back that a guy who's actually a conservative bought CNN! Has anyone else heard that? If so maybe they'll get Tucker! Lmao!

I don't know if anyone watches Dr. Steve Turley on YouTube but he said a while back that a guy who's actually a conservative bought CNN! Has anyone else heard that? If so maybe they'll get Tucker! Lmao!
So, never heard of a doctor steve turley till now so I can't say. But I can not believe a conservative dude bought CNN. When was this Taco Man ?

So, never heard of a doctor steve turley till now so I can't say. But I can not believe a conservative dude bought CNN. When was this Taco Man ?
It was about 2 or 3 months ago, I'll have to go to his YouTube channel and see if I can find that video! Dr. Steve Turley is a conservative that has a YouTube channel, he generally post about 2-4 videos a day and also does a lot of livestreams! He has some really good content that you don't hear from the lamestream news media, at least imho!

I spoke to someone that knows a lot more what's going on with fox if hannity might be next. The consensus was no. I was told hannity is really a closet rino when all said, and done, as he's even got pictures with hannity, and don lemon being good buddies with one another attending events together.
Hmmmm......interesting!

Yet another clean-cut gen1. That's four days in a row. This Lunar Mist Metallic Silver SR5 extended cab is just beautiful. Rust free original factory wheels, chrome bumpers and chrome nerf-bars. The owner is a 49er's fine judging by the decals.

Attachments

• image0-5 copy.jpeg
    image0-5 copy.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • image1 copy.jpeg
    image1 copy.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
Yet another clean-cut gen1. That's four days in a row. This Lunar Mist Metallic Silver SR5 extended cab is just beautiful. Rust free original factory wheels, chrome bumpers and chrome nerf-bars. The owner is a 49er's fine judging by the decals.
Nice 1st gen TexasBigBlue!

There's a double cab 1st gen at work that's an SR5 TRD OFF-ROAD I'm gonna try and get a few pics of as soon as I can get some decent shots of it! Today it was cloudy and overcast and it had cars parked next to it where I couldn't get a decent shot of it! We got a decent rain during the middle of the day that lasted a couple hours or so!

Nice 1st gen TexasBigBlue!

There's a double cab 1st gen at work that's an SR5 TRD OFF-ROAD I'm gonna try and get a few pics of as soon as I can get some decent shots of it! Today it was cloudy and overcast and it had cars parked next to it where I couldn't get a decent shot of it! We got a decent rain during the middle of the day that lasted a couple hours or so!
I know right ? We had a ton of rain today here in Denton County. And we needed it. Ya know, half the time I spot another Tacoma somewhere, I can't get close enough to it coz its boxed in with a million other vehicles so I hear where your coming from. Just be ready to jump out of your Taco and steal a couple of pictures when ya can. :)

I know right ? We had a ton of rain today here in Denton County. And we needed it. Ya know, half the time I spot another Tacoma somewhere, I can't get close enough to it coz its boxed in with a million other vehicles so I hear where your coming from. Just be ready to jump out of your Taco and steal a couple of pictures when ya can. :)
Will get some pics as soon as I get half the chance!

All the rain worked out great for us here in the Metroplex area because I've always heard from weather forecasters like Evan Andrews and others any time you have the potential for severe thunderstorms with possibly large hail and tornadoes, if you get a decent rainfall earlier in the day before the severe storms arrive it actually works over the atmosphere and stabilizes it! Therefore it helps to decrease the chances of tornadoes etc. Unfortunately the folks in our southern counties ain't so lucky because they didn't receive the rainfall we did, definitely should keep them in our thoughts and prayers!

Will get some pics as soon as I get half the chance!

All the rain worked out great for us here in the Metroplex area because I've always heard from weather forecasters like Evan Andrews and others any time you have the potential for severe thunderstorms with possibly large hail and tornadoes, if you get a decent rainfall earlier in the day before the severe storms arrive it actually works over the atmosphere and stabilizes it! Therefore it helps to decrease the chances of tornadoes etc. Unfortunately the folks in our southern counties ain't so lucky because they didn't receive the rainfall we did, definitely should keep them in our thoughts and prayers!
Sometimes it snows in April :eek:

Call me crazy and you can google it if you choose; On the morning of my High School graduation, it snowed on June 2nd, 1984 in Golden Colorado. By the start of the ceremony at 11am, the snow melted and our football field was soaking wet.

Call me crazy and you can google it if you choose; On the morning of my High School graduation, it snowed on June 2nd, 1984 in Golden Colorado. By the start of the ceremony at 11am, the snow melted and our football field was soaking wet.
I remember on December 13, 1984 I was in 2nd grade, we had an F3 tornado come through Balch Springs, Mesquite, Garland, etc.! Tornadoes can occur any time of year but they're somewhat rare in December. Tornado season is generally from about mid March through about early to mid June. I remember the teacher had us all on the floor away from the windows! That tornado flattened several houses in the area!

Sooooo, after the dealership called me today to say the brake job on my Tacoma was finished, I picked him up and was driving home and spotted this unbelievable, like new condition (minus the missing fuel tank door), gen2 Limited quad cab in Metallic Silver. Everything chrome ! Including the Bull-Bar. So freaking cool. The young Missourian owner informed me it's a 2013 and her and her husband with three kids just moved to Texas.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Back