How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

I have to caution one....first it's not cheap, and second, imo, it really comes down to the shops employees doing the job. I feel I was lucky to have that shop do it. There's probably a number of detail places that do this stuff. You just gotta hope you get a job as well done as I did.
I'm all in Joel. And I will definitely look at the reviews. The Dallas Metroplex is so huge I think there should be quite a few shops that offer the service.

I was driving around town today and spotted this unbelievable MidnightBlack gen1 Taco. Definitely a 95-97. This bad boy is in mint condition. Beautiful after market wheels and white letter tires. Original chrome bumpers are through the roof. Well preserved machine.

Attachments

• image0-2.jpeg
    image0-2.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • image1 copy.jpeg
    image1 copy.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
I was driving around town today and spotted this unbelievable MidnightBlack gen1 Taco. Definitely a 95-97. This bad boy is in mint condition. Beautiful after market wheels and white letter tires. Original chrome bumpers are through the roof. Well preserved machine.
That is one cool 1st gen! Love it!

Not much to see there, unless into old junk. It's mainly my place I fix whatever I can thats repairable. Been trying to sell the building, but commercial restate sucks right on in this city.
OH!! i meant the shop where you had your tacoma taken care of with the ceramic stuff

OH!! i meant the shop where you had your tacoma taken care of with the ceramic stuff
I think the Boston toyota dealer I bought the truck from from memory, said it was sent out to Stoneham auto detailing, but I'm not really sure as the dealer themselves is directly who I went through. I'm sure the dealer made some money selling this contract to me. I was told to contact the toyota dealer if a problem. I don't have any cause to contact the detail shop that actually did it....it's the toyota dealer that has to deal with it.

Ahh.....look my little Taco finally grew up! Lmao! No....actually this is the 1st gen SR5 I was talking about at work about a week or so ago! He finally parked out away from that freaking cop! It has the nice chrome bumpers that I really like however the rear one is a little rough! The truck overall is really nice!

Attachments

• 20230721_160709.jpg
    20230721_160709.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230721_160805.jpg
    20230721_160805.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 20230721_160739.jpg
    20230721_160739.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 20230721_160725.jpg
    20230721_160725.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
OMG Taco Man, that pickup truck is beautiful. And it's the same color as yours. Double Like !

View attachment 38869
Thanks TexasBigBlue! Yeah I saw it parked in a different area of the parking lot for several days last week, but like I said that freaking cop is always parked right there and I didn't want him getting suspicious! This morning I noticed that same Taco was parked in a different area close to the road when I drove by, at the time I didn't really have enough time to get any pics of it! This afternoon when I was leaving I looked to see if it was still there but I couldn't tell for sure so I drove Little Taco over where I had seen it this morning and sure enough it was still there so I whipped it into a parking space and took some pics of it!

Back