How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

It was 80 degree's at 9 am yesterday here. Right now it's around 70, and overcast. Soon as the sun comes out, so does the heat. I remember back in 1979 at this exact time of summer it was big heat. A buddy, and me took my new 4wd toyota pickup deep into the quebec bush on a fishing trip for a week. It was in the mid 90's when we left connecticut....24 hrs later in northern Quebec, it was a nice 70 degrees, but very buggy....lots of skeeters, and black flies.

Stopped off at a burger joint today and came out and noticed this wonderful Maroon gen1 SR5 doublecab pulled up beside me. Beautiful chrome bumpers and running boards and origanil factory rims. Minus the faded paint this Taco has been well kept.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
the burger joint?

i went to McDs yesterday in stinkin' linkin' and they declined to offer the bogo 1$ cheeseburger until i pointed to it on the menu behind them repeatedly then got 1 for nothing but my wasted energy after they called the boss on me

So today I figured I'd stop by the original Bass Pro Shop here in Springfield, Missouri when I spotted this brand spanking new SilverMetalic gen3 OffRoad with 12 miles on the odometer. And I thought I was the only one with a bed step ! The 30 something couple was walking out when they saw me and they said they just bought their Taco from Reliable Toyota of Springfield yesterday. It's their first Taco and I told them they are going to love their new purchase. And without asking they said they named their Taco "SilverBullet" (Bullet for short). I was floored. :)

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Well I'm back in Texas and was at the local Walmart when I spotted this rare MidnightBlack gen1 regular cab 4WD Taco. Nothing fancy here but great to see another gen1 still on the road.

Attachments

• image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
So yesterday I was cruising around town and noticed this great looking working mans truck. "Flower Mound PoolCare" is a SuperWhite gen3 SR accesscab with a vinyl wrap in swimming pool colors and a ton of chemicals in the bed.

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
Back