How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

You just can't make this stuff up….Today, less than two hours ago, I parked beside this VooDooBlue to take some pictures and a 3rd VooDooBlue pulls up beside us. An OffRoad, SR5, and Sport. Unfreaking believable. Strength in numbers Ragnar, strength in numbers….

Attachments

• image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
You just can't make this stuff up….Today, less than two hours ago, I parked beside this VooDooBlue to take some pictures and a 3rd VooDooBlue pulls up beside us. An OffRoad, SR5, and Sport. Unfreaking believable. Strength in numbers Ragnar, strength in numbers….
Oh man triplets!!! Lol! Soooo cool TexasBigBlue! That's gotta be a once in a lifetime thing!

Ummm......Ragnar.......is still Mia! Maybe we should form a search party?? How about blood hounds?? Drones?? Helicopters?? Lol!

Oh man triplets!!! Lol! Soooo cool TexasBigBlue! That's gotta be a once in a lifetime thing!

Ummm......Ragnar.......is still Mia! Maybe we should form a search party?? How about blood hounds?? Drones?? Helicopters?? Lol!

1691026379222.png

Ragnar The Redneck​

Well-Known Redneck · From N Georgia Mtns

Ragnar told me he thought I was funny,
he always replied back that I was a ham,
but then one day he upped and he left me,
I drove that Georgian right of his town,
Where or where are you tonight,
Why did you leave tacoforum.com,
I searched the world over and I thought I found true love,
you went to TW and "Pfft" you was gone…..

Last edited:
Ragnar told me he thought I was funny,
he always replied back that I was a ham,
but then one day he upped and he left me,
I drove that Georgian right of his town,
Where or where are you tonight,
Why did you leave tacoforum.com,
I searched the world over and I thought I found true love,
you went to TW and "Pfft" you was gone…..

I just hope and pray that everything is alright with him! He's been mia for close to a month now!

Went to the dmv this morning for an early 9am appointment. When I came out a white gen3 taco was parked on my passenger side, and a silver gen3 limited on my drivers side....that truck was loaded, both double cabs. The funny thing I parked in the next to last place in the parking lot away from others when I got there.

no pics...
parked relatively close to a black Gen4 TRD 4dr at the dealer today picking up some window washer parts and TRYING to get a quote in the shop on a full clutch replacement job at 317k miles which was a nogo i have to bring it in and pay 160$ diagnostic to tell me i need a new clutch and work up an agreeable quote i am totally lost and frustrated

then thot about trading in the '97 for the black '24 but that thing was so friggn huge + it was AUTOMATIC o_O
and had a sticker price of 52 thousand USD

no pics...
parked relatively close to a black Gen4 TRD 4dr at the dealer today picking up some window washer parts and TRYING to get a quote in the shop on a full clutch replacement job at 317k miles which was a nogo i have to bring it in and pay 160$ diagnostic to tell me i need a new clutch and work up an agreeable quote i am totally lost and frustrated

then thot about trading in the '97 for the black '24 but that thing was so friggn huge + it was AUTOMATIC o_O
Damn! $160 just to tell you that you need a new clutch??!! You can probably buy a new clutch for approximately that much can't you??!! Man don't trade in the '97 I like that truck!

Damn! $160 just to tell you that you need a new clutch??!! You can probably buy a new clutch for approximately that much can't you??!! Man don't trade in the '97 I like that truck!
genuine parts are quite a bit for the old truck! more than 1000 i reckon, one part is over 500$
he said the 160$ is to write up the estimate after taking a look at what all is going to be needed

no pics...

1691104003211.jpeg

Stopped by Kroger just minutes ago and noticed this BarcelonaRed gen2 SR5 in great shape. Looks like the owner painted on the black over the wheels. The brush guard on this rig looks awesome and ya gotta love the chrome bumpers and running boards. :)

Attachments

• image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
no pics...

Had to be a trd pro, or limited for that kind of coin. Idk why everyone rags on the automatic. I love how smooth mine shifts, plus its so spot on the way its learned my driving habits.

genuine parts are quite a bit for the old truck! more than 1000 i reckon, one part is over 500$
he said the 160$ is to write up the estimate after taking a look at what all is going to be needed
From my experience, as the inventory of older Japanese vehicle components dwindles, they hike the price up to a point one has to want it real bad that their willing to pay double.

Had to be a trd pro, or limited for that kind of coin. Idk why everyone rags on the automatic. I love how smooth mine shifts, plus its so spot on the way its learned my driving habits.p
I've always had my right hand on a stick
Except when driving an auto then my right hand is always on the lever looking and feeling dum

And the auto on that gen2 is a pitiful slug in D trying to speed up on freeway
It sucks gas and goes absolut nowhere fast
Until more and more throttle is applied

Last edited:
My 3.5 auto is far from a slug. When on the highway, I need to set the cruise control, or the speed will get away from me. This truck will do 80+ effortlessly if not regulated, yet still get 20 mpg at that speed.

no pics...

You know, I just now looked on my phone at the new 4th gen 2024 Tacoma and it does come optional with a millennial anti-theft device! You have a great point TexasBigBlue, maybe I should get one with my raise! Lol! Still keep Little Taco around for a second vehicle, work vehicle etc. Definitely get the double cab, possibly a prerunner!
Just did some more looking on my phone unfortunately the 4th gen Tacoma doesn't come with a V6! That kinda sucks! Ugh!

Attachments

• 20230224_185428.jpg
    20230224_185428.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
You know, I just now looked on my phone at the new 4th gen 2024 Tacoma and it does come optional with a millennial anti-theft device! You have a great point TexasBigBlue, maybe I should get one with my raise! Lol! Still keep Little Taco around for a second vehicle, work vehicle etc. Definitely get the double cab, possibly a prerunner!
Just did some more looking on my phone unfortunately the 4th gen Tacoma doesn't come with a V6! That kinda sucks! Ugh!
That's what I do. And yes, you got the pay raise now treat yourself to a brand new Taco with a MT ! :)

Back