How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

That bear is just a little guy compared to the brutes that live around here. I guess it's all that trash, and bird seed that makes them 500 pounders. They need not work too hard to find it. I wish the state would have a hunting season on them. You'd see some records.

That bear is just a little guy compared to the brutes that live around here. I guess it's all that trash, and bird seed that makes them 500 pounders. They need not work too hard to find it. I wish the state would have a hunting season on them. You'd see some records.
Yeah taxidermist said it was around 250 lbs. and between 8 and 13 years old. My son in the picture is 6’ 165 lbs in that picture just for reference. Someone got one around 600 lbs around the same time my son got this one. The bear population here is steadily growing.

Yeah taxidermist said it was around 250 lbs. and between 8 and 13 years old. My son in the picture is 6’ 165 lbs in that picture just for reference. Someone got one around 600 lbs around the same time my son got this one. The bear population here is steadily growing.
Oh...my bad...I thought that was a feral hog. After taking a second look I see it's a bear.

A 250 lb male black bear here is roughly 3-4 years old. That would be a lot younger than 8-13 years unless a female, or for some reason they don't have much of a food source that they stay that small.

Last edited:
JDub I don't know how to crop and save a picture on computers but the decal your son has on the rear window of his pickup truck says it all. Thank you for raising a true conservative. Looks and acts like a great young man. :)
Damn you're right TexasBigBlue! I didn't notice that decal until I blew that picture way up so I could read it, man that's pretty good! :cool:

Back