How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

And I thought it was legit. But your right, upon further review, the ruling on the field has been changed, it is an after market display. Good catch Jay.
What's fake about it?? Is it because the lettering is in black instead of white or something??

And I thought it was legit. But your right, upon further review, the ruling on the field has been changed, it is an after market display. Good catch Jay.

i still sorta remember the year after i bot my taco and then noticed the new crop of '98s and onward that had deleted the traditional taigate striping
it made me a wee sad for lack of a better word

I've seen t-100's 15 years ago here far worse. Probably why I have seen any in over a decade.

i have not seen a front QP fender as bad as that one right there
granted its not a Tacoma so its frame must be made to a much higher standard than the sheet metal body panels

Okay I promised to post pics of my "Texas Edition"badges and here they are! I think I'm gonna put the 2 on top with the Lonestar on the doors next to the Toyota Tacoma badge! I'm thinking the bottom one with the State Of Texas on it should go on the lower left corner of the tailgate! What do y'all think?? Any thoughts or suggestions??

Attachments

• 20230903_163201.jpg
    20230903_163201.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 8
Okay I promised to post pics of my "Texas Edition"badges and here they are! I think I'm gonna put the 2 on top with the Lonestar on the doors next to the Toyota Tacoma badge! I'm thinking the bottom one with the State Of Texas on it should go on the lower left corner of the tailgate! What do y'all think?? Any thoughts or suggestions??
Chuck would approve.

Day 4 of our cruise and we are in Skagway, Alaska, population 800 and more Tacos just not enough time or angles for pictures. Not to mention the ship sails very soon. This place is beautiful and 20 miles from Canada. I swear when my 4th gen Taco gets delivered to me in Texas and driving him up here.

Attachments

• F1413D71-8D63-4D9B-AF13-4B4E1D5E189F.png
    F1413D71-8D63-4D9B-AF13-4B4E1D5E189F.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 61714D24-4FC7-4289-8184-DF5AD1AA466D.png
    61714D24-4FC7-4289-8184-DF5AD1AA466D.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
  • 32B58272-78C4-4D48-B3E7-8C85BE55A75A.png
    32B58272-78C4-4D48-B3E7-8C85BE55A75A.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
  • B4672B0D-C733-414B-859E-75D7013F7014.png
    B4672B0D-C733-414B-859E-75D7013F7014.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
  • F312C8E6-37EA-4836-A6DA-337467146ABA.png
    F312C8E6-37EA-4836-A6DA-337467146ABA.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
  • 97F46735-BC08-47E4-8592-23EC36E41E7A.png
    97F46735-BC08-47E4-8592-23EC36E41E7A.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • DB9A5036-BE49-47B4-9370-F6B1D0B1A8D2.png
    DB9A5036-BE49-47B4-9370-F6B1D0B1A8D2.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
I just found out today that UPS is laying off a bunch of supervisors and managers to offset that big raise they're having to pay us now! One of the supervisors over my area is one of them, she is a Hispanic woman who's been there 20 +/- years and knows my job very well because she did it prior to becoming a supervisor! A bunch of others will be demoted! It doesn't surprise me but I didn't know it was going to happen either! I knew they would raise their prices quite a bit to pay for it,, which no doubt they're doing that too! I sure hate to get a big raise at the expense of other people losing their job, especially her hopefully she can get another job quickly,.maybe even a better job! Like I said it doesn't surprise me, it just goes to show how corporations like UPS are sooo freaking crooked!

So the top brass big daddies don't need to take a step on back there?
Well I do admit they do have way too many chiefs and not enough indians, just hate to see anyone lose their job! The one that's over my area worked her way up from taping up packages that come open during transit. You'd be amazed how many of those packages get busted open during transit because of the sorry way they're loaded and also because they're not packed really well either.

That's how it works I just found out today that UPS is laying off a bunch of supervisors and managers to offset that big raise they're having to pay us now! One of the supervisors over my area is one of them, she is a Hispanic woman who's been there 20 +/- years and knows my job very well because she did it prior to becoming a supervisor! A bunch of others will be demoted! It doesn't surprise me but I didn't know it was going to happen either! I knew they would raise their prices quite a bit to pay for it,, which no doubt they're doing that too! I sure hate to get a big raise at the expense of other people losing their job, especially her hopefully she can get another job quickly,.maybe even a better job! Like I said it doesn't surprise me, it just goes to show how corporations like UPS are sooo freaking crooked!
That's how it works TacoMan. Just like my 23 years in the Military. When the crap hits the fan, The Officer in Charge (management) is the first one to get fired. The employees (the Enlisted who are the backbone of the US Army) are retained to keep the the product moving. It is what it is.

That's how it works TacoMan. Just like my 23 years in the Military. When the crap hits the fan, The Officer in Charge (management) is the first one to get fired. The employees (the Enlisted who are the backbone of the US Army) are retained to keep the the product moving. It is what it is.
Yeah....I'm not surprised by it because I've seen them do plenty of crooked things during my almost 18 years of hard work there, it's just that I hate getting a raise at the expense of other people losing their job! They don't give 2 craps about anyone including supervisors and managers, unfortunately those people are having to learn the hard way what the rest of us already know!

Just an example of some of their bs. I've seen them fire new people who pass out from the extreme heat because they look at it like the person can't cut it if they pass out! They can fire them because they haven't been there long enough to be covered by the union! They are very cold and callous up there!

Day 4 of our cruise and we are in Skagway, Alaska, population 800 and more Tacos just not enough time or angles for pictures. Not to mention the ship sails very soon. This place is beautiful and 20 miles from Canada. I swear when my 4th gen Taco gets delivered to me in Texas and driving him up here.
Skagway is 1600 miles from Seattle

I saw this nice, I guess you call it CharcoalGray, 3rd gen double cab at the What-A-Burger down the street from the chain gang where I work! Lol! Sorry I didn't get more pics as the guy was getting ready to leave!

Attachments

• 20230913_121141.jpg
    20230913_121141.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 2
I saw this nice, I guess you call it CharcoalGray, 3rd gen double cab at the What-A-Burger down the street from the chain gang where I work! Lol! Sorry I didn't get more pics as the guy was getting ready to leave!
CementGray and that's a good looking Taco. It's getting to be slim piickins TacoMan.

Back