How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

When I was in Gatlinburg, Tn and the surrounding countryside, I seen a gazillion Tacos, not a single one I was even able to park in the same lot with... So, I went to get pizza from Best Pizza (yeah, they have the best pizza in the area, maybe even in the SE US, and garlic knots!), left phone at the condo... And what parks next to me?!?!?! A nice white early Gen 2 access cab, complete with all pool care supplies in the back! Why? WHY? WHY?!?!?!?

When I was in Gatlinburg, Tn and the surrounding countryside, I seen a gazillion Tacos, not a single one I was even able to park in the same lot with... So, I went to get pizza from Best Pizza (yeah, they have the best pizza in the area, maybe even in the SE US, and garlic knots!), left phone at the condo... And what parks next to me?!?!?! A nice white early Gen 2 access cab, complete with all pool care supplies in the back! Why? WHY? WHY?!?!?!?
Pictures Ragnar, pictures please…. Oh yeah, I love garlic knots. :)

Because Tacomas love parking next to each other ! :)

So today I was stalking the Walmart parking lot again (maybe I am a "Tacoma Stalker" Lol) and found this nice SuperWhite gen2 SR5 PreRunner. Not sure if those are factory rims but I love em and that "Texas Edition" badge is so freaking cool (I swear I'm going to get one for BigBlue one of these days even though my Tacoma came from Colorado). I don't understand the "fender protection tape" covering just 1/4th of the rear fenders but oh well, must be a personal thing. A little worn down but still a great looking pickup truck.

Attachments

• image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
So today I was stalking the Walmart parking lot again (maybe I am a "Tacoma Stalker" Lol) and found this nice SuperWhite gen2 SR5 PreRunner. Not sure if those are factory rims but I love em and that "Texas Edition" badge is so freaking cool (I swear I'm going to get one for BigBlue one of these days even though my Tacoma came from Colorado). I don't understand the "fender protection tape" covering just 1/4th of the rear fenders but oh well, must be a personal thing. A little worn down but still a great looking pickup truck.
Nice 2nd gen TexasBigBlue! Those look like they could possibly be factory rims!

Can you get those Texas Edition badges from your local Toyota dealer?? If so maybe I'll consider getting some myself! Maybe go to Cowboy Toyota and get them and take pics of the place to post on here! Lol!

So today I was on my way home and pulled up to an incredible gen1 (2001) SR5 PreRunner doublecab in immaculate condition. I met the owner Myles, who recently moved to Texas from Colorado (you see, I'm not the only one) and he said he is the 2nd owner (dad was the first) of his Tacoma and has a 161,000 miles. Everything original with an AT. His Tacoma also had an unbelievable factory sunroof that he or I have never seen on a Tacoma. He put a small ding in the rear quarter panel but I didn't notice it until he pointed it out. Awesome Tacoma !

Attachments

• image0-9.jpeg
    image0-9.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Nice 2nd gen TexasBigBlue! Those look like they could possibly be factory rims!

Can you get those Texas Edition badges from your local Toyota dealer?? If so maybe I'll consider getting some myself! Maybe go to Cowboy Toyota and get them and take pics of the place to post on here! Lol!
You are probley correct. I need to call one the dealerships and see if I can buy a set.

So today I was on my way home and pulled up to an incredible gen1 (2001) SR5 PreRunner doublecab in immaculate condition. I met the owner Myles, who recently moved to Texas from Colorado (you see, I'm not the only one) and he said he is the 2nd owner (dad was the first) of his Tacoma and has a 161,000 miles. Everything original with an AT. His Tacoma also had an unbelievable factory sunroof that he or I have never seen on a Tacoma. He put a small ding in the rear quarter panel but I didn't notice it until he pointed it out. Awesome Tacoma !
Wow that is a nice 1st gen! He doesn't have a whole lot more miles on his than mine does! I got mine from my dad too! From the online research I've done all the 1st gen doublecabs came with an AT unfortunately! Of course that can be fixed by anybody who is mechanically inclined! Lol!

That's near pigeon forge?

Ok for some reason I've been trying to post pictures all day long and it will not load and post. Is there something going on with the server again ?

Nope I just tried to post a couple random pics myself. I'm getting the notice saying "the temporary directory was missing"! Something is definitely going on with the server!

Back