How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

So today I stopped by Walmart just to see what ammunition prices are these days and I see a great looking Maroon gen2 TRD Sport PreRunner access cab. Rusty looking trailer hitch but otherwise a great daily driver. :)
Beautiful 2nd gen prerunner!

Ammo prices are through the roof these days! You pretty much have to take out a 2nd mortgage these days to pay for it! Anybody who does a lot of shooting has to do their own reloading from what I've seen! But what do I know. I buy mine in bulk from Cheaper Than Dirt a lot of times!

Beautiful 2nd gen prerunner!

Ammo prices are through the roof these days! You pretty much have to take out a 2nd mortgage these days to pay for it! Anybody who does a lot of shooting has to do their own reloading from what I've seen! But what do I know. I buy mine in bulk from Cheaper Than Dirt a lot of times!
My daughter is lucky. She works for a local gun shop and does marketing and shooting videos for them. She comes home with free ammo all the time.

Wow it appears we have a great conversation going on here about ammo! Lol! Sorry I ain't been able to jump on here until now I was out in the driveway earlier changing the oil on the Taco! Sounds like I need to make good friends with somebody who works in a gun store so I can get me some free ammo! Lol!

So this morning around 10ish I stopped by BestBuy and noticed this lovely LunarMistSilver gen1 SR5 MT 4WD Taco. Classic, well oiled machine. The driver has kept his Taco in immaculate condition.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
my cousin says my uncle makes his own bullets
i have YET to see them, however...
he says the FEDs are watching him lol
Reloading your spent shells are nothing new, and not illegal. When I hunted with a buddy back in the day, he'd give me a box of whatever gauge shotgun shells I needed. He had reloader's that did shotgun ammo, as well as reloader's for rife ammo. Those reloaded shells shot a better pattern than the store bought stuff. Same with the rifle ammo having more consistent accuracy.

Reloading your spent shells are nothing new, and not illegal. When I hunted with a buddy back in the day, he'd give me a box of whatever gauge shotgun shells I needed. He had reloader's that did shotgun ammo, as well as reloader's for rife ammo. Those reloaded shells shot a better pattern than the store bought stuff. Same with the rifle ammo having more consistent accuracy.
Yeah my neighbor likes reloading his own hunting rifle ammo.

Stopped by BigLots today for a light bulb and spotted this very unusual after market item on a CharcoalGray gen3 Sport TRD. At first I thought it was an overlander of some kind but theirs six tubes under the back window, like the kind you stick your fishing rod in while you sip on a cold beer. And the roof is made of 2x6 wood planks. Oh and I almost forgot, the decals were removed on the sides that said "TRACK ROOFING" and a Dallas area code so I'm thinking it was a work truck of some kind.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Stopped by BigLots today for a light bulb and spotted this very unusual after market item on a CharcoalGray gen3 Sport TRD. At first I thought it was an overlander of some kind but theirs six tubes under the back window, like the kind you stick your fishing rod in while you sip on a cold beer. And the roof is made of 2x6 wood planks. Oh and I almost forgot, the decals were removed on the sides that said "TRACK ROOFING" and a Dallas area code so I'm thinking it was a work truck of some kind.
Good looking 3rd gen!

I think that's an overhead ladder rack basically! Although it's the oddest looking ladder rack I've ever seen! I've never seen one where the bars lean forward like that, but that's what it looks like to me! Maybe the guy made it himself or had a welder custom make it! Just my 2 cents!

Back