Southern Cali BS Thread

one coilover will cost me more than my entire original 5100/aal setup. ffffffffffuuuuuuuuu

shouldda just saved up and done it right the first time like everyone says

the truck will have had 4 different setups on it now :mad:

This is why I take time to consider everything. I didn't want to buy 5100s and not be happy so I bought overkill. I also skipped a uniball upper because I don't want to hear noise. I already get music from my rear leaf packs and what I think are my front wheel bearings. I hate having a nice truck sound like junk.

You really can't go wrong with any of the choices. Like both of you said valving and product fit for specific years is really the determining factor for your choices.

R u guys doing hydraulic bumps?

Very few people NEED the mods we do. Some are more practical then others though. Me getting LT or even MT is not practical... I'll rarely use it, in this truck at least. I'd love to buy an older used 2nd gen to LT, but not mine. Nobody NEEDS lighting, unless its sole purpose is for night runs that you actually go on regularly. But the majority of us get stuff because we want it and its fun.

Very few people NEED the mods we do. Some are more practical then others though. Me getting LT or even MT is not practical... I'll rarely use it, in this truck at least. I'd love to buy an older used 2nd gen to LT, but not mine. Nobody NEEDS lighting, unless its sole purpose is for night runs that you actually go on regularly. But the majority of us get stuff because we want it and its fun.

nothing good happens on night runs.

It's boring too. When we first rode at night in Glamis I couldn't see anything. The last time we did my friend took his Rhino with a light bar and we rode to Oldsmobile. When we got there everyone was just sitting with their lighted whips on. We rode to the top and sat there. So much fun!

Back