The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I slept better last night than the night before. It'll be a short night tonite as we gotta get up about 3am tomorrow to head west to work our satellite office. And, we're s'pose to get 3-6" of snow starting late tonite......not gonna be a fun 150-mile trip.

Gotta git ready for work......everyone have a great thursday........talk at ya later!

Let's be safe out there!

We will be at the show this Saturday at the Dupage county fairgrounds. At 8 am. Bring a couple bucks + 5 to get in , bring your FOID card , see you all there !

Afternoon everyone! Got off work at noon......sped home........changed clothes........sped to the gun store. My M1A came in......gotta clean/liube it and wanna take it to the range and sight 'er in. Have to wait til next week though as we got snow coming in this weekend.

Afternoon everyone! Got off work at noon......sped home........changed clothes........sped to the gun store. My M1A came in......gotta clean/liube it and wanna take it to the range and sight 'er in. Have to wait til next week though as we got snow coming in this weekend.

Sweet. My M1A you bought me is in!! Thanks @B-Man

Nice! that 30 Carbine round is a good one. I used to have a Registered M2 Carbine........fired 750rds per minute........shot 2 barrels off of it and sold it for twice what I paid for it! Wish I had it back.......it's Rock-n-Roll your socks off!

Nice! that 30 Carbine round is a good one. I used to have a Registered M2 Carbine........fired 750rds per minute........shot 2 barrels off of it and sold it for twice what I paid for it! Wish I had it back.......it's Rock-n-Roll your socks off!

Sweet man. When Ma Deuce talks, everyone listens.

Just got off the phone with my dad......his engine blew in his 2018 Silverado this afternoon. He's a Chevy-Man thru and thru.......he was pretty upset about it........didn't have the heart to tell him my TRDOR ran very well today! LOL

Just got off the phone with my dad......his engine blew in his 2018 Silverado this afternoon. He's a Chevy-Man thru and thru.......he was pretty upset about it........didn't have the heart to tell him my TRDOR ran very well today! LOL
How do you blow a 2018 motor? It’s getting fixed under warranty and he’s got a loaner right?

How do you blow a 2018 motor? It’s getting fixed under warranty and he’s got a loaner right?
I can gurantee he wasn't hot-rodding it! LOL He's 82 and rarely goes over 55 on the hiway. Dealer where he bought it is on their way to get him and the pickup. They gave him another pickup for a loaner. He was asking me and I told him there's 2 ways to handle this...........1. New Crate Motor. 2. New Pickup.

I can gurantee he wasn't hot-rodding it! LOL He's 82 and rarely goes over 55 on the hiway. Dealer where he bought it is on their way to get him and the pickup. They gave him another pickup for a loaner. He was asking me and I told him there's 2 ways to handle this...........1. New Crate Motor. 2. New Pickup.
I want to know what caused it to blow up. There’s no way I’d want another one if it wasn’t going to last.

I want to know what caused it to blow up. There’s no way I’d want another one if it wasn’t going to last.
Gotta agree with ya! Once I find out what they found I'll post it up for ya. I think he said he's only got 4,800 miles on it!

Back