The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Just got off the phone with my dad......his engine blew in his 2018 Silverado this afternoon. He's a Chevy-Man thru and thru.......he was pretty upset about it........didn't have the heart to tell him my TRDOR ran very well today! LOL
Man that sucks. I hope they take care of it

Yeah they do! Never got to shoot one of those but shot a SAW. I've always wanted one of those! LOL

I was a SAW gunner for almost 3 years. The cantankerous old things couldn’t be run by cherries. Once they get a little age on them they’ll jam in an instant.

Just got off the phone with my dad......his engine blew in his 2018 Silverado this afternoon. He's a Chevy-Man thru and thru.......he was pretty upset about it........didn't have the heart to tell him my TRDOR ran very well today! LOL

I hate that for your old man.

I good to. I hope the dealership takes care of him. They should. There has to be some kind of build error on the motor

I was a SAW gunner for almost 3 years. The cantankerous old things couldn’t be run by cherries. Once they get a little age on them they’ll jam in an instant.
I shot one when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. It was awsum!
I hate that for your old man.
Thanks. He'll get by alright and I'm sure they'll take care of him.
I good to. I hope the dealership takes care of him. They should. There has to be some kind of build error on the motor
Hi G. Yeah, had to be sumthin' faulty in that engine. When they tear into it I'll have to post up what they find!

Mornin everyone! We've got rain/sleet/snow mix this morning with snow to the northwest of us. Not a good day to travel 150 west to our satellite office. Ugh!

Gotta git the TRD started and warmed up and head to work......I hate these early mornings. Y'all have a great day........be safe! Later!

Sittin at the office waiting on the Dr to show up. Gonna fill my mug with coffee n get on the road shortly.

Evenin everyone! Thanks guys! We got out of the office just in time as the snow started falling hard and winds out of the north at 35-40mph. Made 'er home fine without incident. Hope friday is going well for everyone!

Well, update on dad's Silverado. They tore the engine down today........main bearing of #3 cylinder went out.........ruined the crank, piston.......pretty much everything inside........They had a conference call with GM Rep and they're providing a New Crate Engine.......free install........free towing........Dad will pay nothing. I'm happy for him. Still didn't have the nerve to tell him my TRDOR run well today! LOL

On a side note........evidently Chevy is having problems with their V8s and the #3 cylinder.......the Rep said they've had to replace quite a few engines due to this. She didn't give any #s but she admitted there's a problem.

Back