The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

why you need a gym?

just find stairs to climb, no gym fees LOL

i walk climb 4 flights instead of elevator whenever i can do so
Got only one set of stairs, other than that I ride my stationary bike for an hour a few times a week. I'm nearly at 3k miles on that sucker.

Got only one set of stairs, other than that I ride my stationary bike for an hour a few times a week. I'm nearly at 3k miles on that sucker.
Get a dog. Take the dog for walks 3X/day. Each walk should be 30-60 minutes long. You'll end up walking about 4-5 miles each day.

Many dogs are available at the local shelter for adoption. You may need to pay a modest fee for spay/neutering, then core vaccinations.

The vax for my dog cost less than $50/year. Are gym memberships less than $50/year????

Can't say about the leg machine. Usually, there is some gym rat trying to squat 500 lbs. Not legs for me........

Many dogs are available at the local shelter for adoption. You may need to pay a modest fee for spay/neutering, then core vaccinations.

The vax for my dog cost less than $50/year. Are gym memberships less than $50/year????

Can't say about the leg machine. Usually, there is some gym rat trying to squat 500 lbs. Not legs for me........
Vet bill for our two dogs is over 2 k in 3 months.
Chihuahua had diarrhea and vomiting and the malamute broke her pinky toe
We’re all happy now.

i've only had Chihuahua mutts

mixed with terrior something or other and dachshund, never a full breed

Get a dog. Take the dog for walks 3X/day. Each walk should be 30-60 minutes long. You'll end up walking about 4-5 miles each day.
When my buddies Shepards were a couple years old, I use to help him take them out for runs of a half mile down the road, and 1/2 mile back up the railroad tracks then through a wooded trail to the rear of his home...was a good workout till I suffered a stroke 10 years ago, and it all changed. Just can't do the stuff I use to. At any rate, for me now...it's why walk when you can drive.

I couldn't stand the pains no more of starving all day long
So at 3:30pm I broke down and had two healthy bowls raisin bran crunch
Yummy :)

Staving off hunger isn’t easy. While on the road it was trail mix or anything with fiber. I’m not glucose intolerant so breads and such were ok. And I did stick to zero calorie fluids.

Back