The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Staving off hunger isn’t easy. While on the road it was trail mix or anything with fiber. I’m not glucose intolerant so breads and such were ok. And I did stick to zero calorie fluids.
diet MtDew is the nasty
gotta have that real Dew o_O

Sorry to here that taco. God speed
Thanks, but I'm 90% recovered now. I suffered a small brain aneurysm about 10 years ago. It really had nothing to do with my health or weight. Doctors told me it was probably there for many years. Strange thing, I had wicked head aches time to time, after the stroke no headaches in 10 years.

just happy that the candy Bars are extremely overpriced so i don't get into those snickers
so i can stay away from those
a candy bar goes from 50c or 65c to 199c or more for regular size is downright retard
i think they even make them smaller as well

just happy that the candy Bars are extremely overpriced so i don't get into those snickers
so i can stay away from those
a candy bar goes from 50c or 65c to 199c or more for regular size is downright retard
i think they even make them smaller as well
That’s another thing. I buy morsels if I crave chocolate. Less than 2 bucks a pound!!
Oh btw. I used the term retardville to describe my former workplace management. TW went off the rails!! Might as well put a scarlet R on my home page! Bunch of zealots there. I have no problem with the term. Free speech is free speech and derogatory Is just a term for hurt feelings nothing more. Bunch of pussies In society. How do you get off this soap box?!

Last edited:
yeah i recall being scoffed at that other place for using the word retard to describe some uncolorful experience i no longer remember :confused:

apparently i am still on the brain from 10 days past

Slashaar said:
@CygnusX191 we need the Golf Quebec image, stat.
like I keep images from that rust kicking tire kicking chicken ****ing [allegedly] gas huffing fart knocking backwards no good cotton headed ninny muggins around....

Wanna roast this suspension?

I bet GQ wouldn't even give it a taste.

never did get to see a moose on the road in Colorado 2 weeks ago
whatta bummer!

IMG_5690.JPG

4000m

Last edited:
Dare most high fructose drinks. Nothing but poison

I don't understand the hard-on regarding high fructose syrup......

It is just a form of sugar. Related to cane sugar or beet sugar.

Sure, too much of any substance is not good.

As far as soft drinks go. The stuff with artificial sweetener is more detrimental than the sugar base versions.

I don't understand the hard-on regarding high fructose syrup......

It is just a form of sugar. Related to cane sugar or beet sugar.

Sure, too much of any substance is not good.

As far as soft drinks go. The stuff with artificial sweetener is more detrimental than the sugar base versions.
Sugar is carbs carbs are/ will be fat if not burned. Plus insulin offsets from diabetes. All from sugar. In moderation is too much imho. Don’t get me wrong I still enjoy a pint of Ben an Jerry’s or a few donuts with a coffee. I just know the outcome isn’t pleasant

MtDew does have a 'real cane sugar' drink yet i no longer see it much, maybe it was discontinued

Last edited:
i've read the artificial sweetener is actually MUCH worse on ya over the long haul

Back