The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Should be some interesting answers to the house by these whistle blowers today. Walls are closing in on the Brandons.

You don't think that some substance made it across southern border illegally and all the way to the WH undetected?
Nah saying that Hunter is a drug FIEND and that being said even a small dose of fentanyl is lethal, so prolly just plain old ronie in the bag.

How do you know it was Hunter's?

Perhaps it belonged to the big guy so he could stay better alert by the situation room if needed

Are those the IRS whistleblowers?
Fbi also. They swore they were told to stand down on investigating hunter, and swore the fbi had tipped hunters lawyer that hunter was going to be investigated/his property searched, to clear out any incriminating evidence that he might have.

Last edited:
Yeah......all the current admin's corruption will begin to surface AFTER they are OUT. Before that time, they have the means to cover and bury. Kinda like a cat in a litter box.

I was able to catch sight of a wonderful rainbow in Colorado
'twas peeking around the mountain so I lost sight for a bit until it reappeared :) around the curve

Yeah......all the current admin's corruption will begin to surface AFTER they are OUT. Before that time, they have the means to cover and bury. Kinda like a cat in a litter box.
The thing that sucks even after all this corruption by the brandon syndicate is exposed, nothing will happen, it's all a show to educate the public. The only hope is enough voters get to see it, and vote them all out in 2024

Finally after nearly 2 months of this bs from the dmv, not being able to register a row boat I was given, I got a call from my lawyer this noon, he's been able to obtain a form from the deceased man's estate through probate, that shows the boat was given to me.....wooo-hooo ! Now I gotta make another 2 month appointment to show up at the dmv with all the paperwork again. With any luck I might even get to use the boat by halloween.

Nothing new about rolling coal episodes. Years ago there were these college bicycle time trials in our area where a large pack of bicyclists were just taking off, when a modified 1 ton dodge diesel pickup with stacks blew by them with thick heavy black smoke choking them all out.

Nothing new about rolling coal episodes. Years ago there were these college bicycle time trials in our area where a large pack of bicyclists were just taking off, when a modified 1 ton dodge diesel pickup with stacks blew by them with thick heavy black smoke choking them all out.

did the authorities nail that guy for choking them all out?

did the authorities nail that guy for choking them all out?
I doubt they could even positively identify the truck with the cloud of soot the truck put out. There are are some real ass-holes out there that think its a big joke. I was standing there with a friend of mine. His kid was one of the cyclists in the group competing. I saw the whole thing.

Did an errand this afternoon, when this bozo pulls up along side of me in the left lane at a multi lane stop light. I got my windows closed with the air on, and my truck is pulsing, shaking everything inside it. I can't even hear myself think. Bozo in their Subaru has the loudest audio system I've heard in years playing, and is totally deaf to what's going on. Light turns green, this a-hole cuts across 2 other lanes in front of other cars cutting them off, like they got their driver's license from the helen keller school of drivers ed, nearly causing two accidents. I just shook my head.

its difficult to say if this guy survived...
looks like he might've crossed over downslope, broke the guardrail (saw a big section of rail broken further up the road but no pics, just pics of the shanty rail they have here before making it to the scene) and rolled his rig over the cliff, probably with a trailer in tow
route 50 near continental divide (Monarch Pass) Pacific side

IMG_6607.JPG

IMG_6608.JPG

IMG_6606.JPG

IMG_6605.JPG

IMG_6604.JPG

Back