The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Made a pot of chicken cacciatore for lunch today using my veggies grown with a good wine thrown in....rocket fuel. I swear the neighbors cat smelt it cooking in kitchen. I hear this loud meowing on my back door stoop....there it was the cat with no ears that has the markings of a dairy cow. I gave the cat a bowl of wine. The cat lapped it up then wallowed off. I think I made a friend for life.

Last edited:
Been working on cutting up my old carpets for disposal.....the recycling guys will not accept them unless cut into precise 4'-5'roll sections all neatly taped together. My are they getting picky these days. Well, anyways, got the real bright idea trying to cut these 18'' diameter 16' carpet rolls by using a chainsaw. Boy, that was the biggest clusterfluck mistake I've made in years. Not only did the first few seconds make a huge mess, but I bound up my chainsaw with big strands of carpet fabric. Took me an hour to pull the bar, and the clutch to unwind all that s##t. :mad: There's a reason I learn you need something like an exacto knife, or an oscillating tool. Trying to work smarter than harder really bit me.

Thats all I need is to do is start a tire like fire. I'm going try my milwaukee sawzall tomorrow. I got a blade that might work.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Get a hook blade knife. Cut from the backside.

The sawzall will snag and tear with the reciprocating motion. Eventually binding up. You may have some success if you grind the teeth off the blade to sharpen it like a knife. A toothed blade will be a snag/tear fest.

Good Luck

I got one of those hacksaw blades I'm planning on trying it with. Other than that I'll try my angle grinder with a carbide cutting wheel.

are you trying to get rid of it for the sake of it or actually recycle this?

can somebody else reuse it?

to redo some stairs or whatnot

Back