The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Yes sir. One of a few 1911’s. The .30 Carbine is a 1944 model IBM. All original down to the mag and sling. Shoots like a dream.
Nice Carbine and Original! Very nice! You can never have too many 1911s IMHO. My boy has a NPM......all original given to him by his grandpa. I used to have an Inland M2......registered......fired 750rds/min.......sold 'er to a class 3 for twice what I paid for it. Shoulda kept it!

Nice Carbine and Original! Very nice! You can never have too many 1911s IMHO. My boy has a NPM......all original given to him by his grandpa. I used to have an Inland M2......registered......fired 750rds/min.......sold 'er to a class 3 for twice what I paid for it. Shoulda kept it!

At least you came out ahead on the sell

My son got a nice 1911 from his grandpa......all Original Colt......no rebuild marks......documented came off the USS Yorktown at the Battle of Midway 1942. The Yorktown got hit by Kamikazes and was sinking.......abandon ship was ordered by the Capt......a gentleman who lived not too far away from my father in law was on the ship.....he was sent back by an officer to get the code books.......he grabbed a pair of binoculars and the 1911.......father in law had been after him to sell him that 1911.......he finally did and now its my boy's.

Well, gonna call 'er a day.......Bogunn, have a great rest-o-the-evenin' and will talk at ya tomorrow!

Afternoon everyone! Hope friday is goin' well for everyone! Sorry you gents have 2 mondays in a week.....I couldn't handle that!! LMAO

Back