The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Wife got home from work and she wanted to go get some groceries.....she was complaining the about bills that came in the mail.....told her I had a fix for that.......get rid of the mailbox......that'll fix 'em! LOL

Wife got home from work and she wanted to go get some groceries.....she was complaining the about bills that came in the mail.....told her I had a fix for that.......get rid of the mailbox......that'll fix 'em! LOL
[emoji23]

Don't get me wrong I don't mind paying taxes what I do mine is that money going tours food stamp for people that don't really need it. But anyway that is another issue I'm sorry I was kind of off the topic.
Taxes are set up for 40 hrs. Work more they take more. Key is to figure out how to write that extra 10-20hrs of OT off. Donations are the best, ideally stuff/junk/vehicles/etc to a charitable center. Money donations would be a straight write off (like for like) sometimes it works to write off that money if you’re close to the bracket or just have to much money and want PR. Investing more into a 401k can help decrease taxable wages. You’ll get it all back at the end of the year if you do it right.

Last edited:
Taxes are set up for 40 hrs. Work more they take more. Key is to figure out how to write that extra 10-20hrs of OT off. Donations are the best, ideally stuff/junk/vehicles/etc to a charitable center. Money donations would be a straight write off (like for like) sometimes it works to write off that money if you’re close to the bracket or just have to much money and want PR. Investing more into a 401k can help decrease taxable wages. You’ll get it all back at the end of the year if you do it right.

I have a worthy charitable cause you can donate too.
IMG_2221.JPG
I’m here for ya @kp.taco

Back