The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Got the Glock 19 cleaned up.....loaded.......ready to go! Think I'll warm up the Taco and head down to the gun store to see what's shakin' down there. 45 brass is tumbling so will get that loaded today.......get the HD wiped down for a ride tomorrow.

Picked up a chamber brush for the son's AR......got some cleaning patches.........got 115rds of 45 loaded.......about 500 to go I think.........thinkin' bout sumthin for lunch.........wish Bojangles was here to give me some advice on food! LMAO

Yep lunch sounds good right about now. That's where we are headed now from putting up a cattle fence. Headed to the chef. I believe it's an older mom and pop shop but I could be wrong.

Picked up a chamber brush for the son's AR......got some cleaning patches.........got 115rds of 45 loaded.......about 500 to go I think.........thinkin' bout sumthin for lunch.........wish Bojangles was here to give me some advice on food! LMAO
Mexican food and fritters

Yep lunch sounds good right about now. That's where we are headed now from putting up a cattle fence. Headed to the chef. I believe it's an older mom and pop shop but I could be wrong.
I like BEEF!.......ain't no vegetarians in this house! LOL

Yep beef is good...great actually the place had some good food and will have to go back soon. I love eating at the mom and pop shops we have down here in the south the food is so much better and the service is great. You just can't beat a good burger

Yep beef is good...great actually the place had some good food and will have to go back soon. I love eating at the mom and pop shops we have down here in the south the food is so much better and the service is great. You just can't beat a good burger
Yeah, those mom-n-pops places can be very good!........I like burgers too!!! LOL

Just finished the 45 cases............

600 pieces 45 brass...FREE!
600 230gr FMJ @ 12.5/ea............$75
600 primers @ 2.5cents/ea...........$15
4.3gr TiteGroup @ .01cents each.......$6

total for 600rds reloaded 45acp with 230gr FMJ = $96

Not too bad. The FREE brass helps alot.

Just finished the 45 cases............

600 pieces 45 brass...FREE!
600 230gr FMJ @ 12.5/ea............$75
600 primers @ 2.5cents/ea...........$15
4.3gr TiteGroup @ .01cents each.......$6

total for 600rds reloaded 45acp with 230gr FMJ = $96

Not too bad. The FREE brass helps alot.
I pay $60 for 200 rds so 600rds would be $180 so about half the cost to do it yourself. Not bad.

Back