What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Thanks man, toyotaco recommended them for me. I really like them too. And they were a great price at 213 a tire if I remember right

Wiring is a bit of a pain. The power harness has a plug on one end and fuse holders on the other. I'm trying to release the pins from the plug but my smallest flat head couldn't do it.

Last edited:
I got my first post lift alignment. Actually needed four wheel drive for the first time. The roads were all packed snow. I saw lots of people slipping and sliding from a start, couple cars in the ditch, but the Duratracs never broke loose.

N-Fab Rock Rails

Promised that I'd post some photos of my N-Fab Rock Rails. I really like the way they make the truck look. And my vertically challenged wife appreciates the optional step that I installed.

Attachments

• DSCF1842.jpg
    DSCF1842.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 66
Thanks. I really think the PreRunner needs something beneath the rocker panel. I looked at just about every kind of step bar/nerf bar/running board on the market and finally narrowed it down to the N-Fab products. I really like the looks of some of the sliders available, but I'm not going to be doing any off-roading, so the Rock Rails were the best choice for me.

I applied silver TRD Off Road racing development bed labels decals in silver,I applied Double small/large pin striping,I applied a large side decal to cab doors and all in silver metallic on my 2013 Nautical Blue Metalic OEM color Tacoma Pre Runner,looks the balls and reflective for night driving,now just need more Chrome,door handles and tail gate handles covers by Putco,unless their is another out there that is much better as OEM quality???and Maybe a chrome Grill cover OEM shape and style to stick on type ???Please tell me if their is a better brand out there than Putco for these items???Rambo 2013 Nautical Blue Metalic Pre Runner SR5 TRD!!!

Back