Tacoma World vs Tacoma Forum

All I did last night was mention I made it home safe.
Somebody obviously took that as an insult.

That forum will be a need to know only. Place for me from now on. Fool me once shame on you twice and they can go fuk themselves

why is it that the flu vaccine is not as rammed down everyones throat such as this one seems to be

is it that the margins on the flu vaccine are VERY low and no excise coin to be had by big pharma
if only they were allowed to have lawsuits brought upon them for the most serious of ill effects of the jabb

Not confrontational. Just offering a view to the past with a few questions to affect thinking leading to a more open viewpoint.

Sorry, you took it as confrontational.
Naw it just read that way. It’s all good. Thanks for the reply

why is it that the flu vaccine is not as rammed down everyones throat such as this one seems to be

is it that the margins on the flu vaccine are VERY low and no excise coin to be had by big pharma
if only they were allowed to have lawsuits brought upon them for the most serious of ill effects of the jabb
Not that it matters but a flu vax with like 20 offerings in one jab may be around soon.

23628.jpg

Cats are usually flung out of car windows.
I ever witness that atrocity and the road will also be the last thing that guy sees

Years ago someone must of dropped off a starving cat in the neighborhood. The cat was in our garbage eating some old corn niblets thrown in the trash. We took the cat in as a pet, and named him hoover.
thats an actual mod at that other place
one of the few maybe only one COOL ones LOL

it was a mod that i had reported another mod to because the other mod PMd me once or twice and started cursing violently at me in a PM for the awful terrible things i was doing to the Gen3 Gen2 crowd in my region
smoke on that one :eek: LOL

it was a mod that i had reported another mod to because the other mod PMd me once or twice and started cursing violently at me in a PM for the awful terrible things i was doing to the Gen3 Gen2 crowd in my region
smoke on that one :eek: LOL
That's some funny chit.:rolleyes:

did you ruffle some feathers in the Iowa area
perhaps Minnesota or Wisconsin?

I found the only cool-as-nails midwest taco folks there to be from Illinois
don't know why, just was

did you ruffle some feathers in the Iowa area
perhaps Minnesota or Wisconsin?

I found the only cool-as-nails midwest taco folks there to be from Illinois
don't know why, just was
Hey.......there are cool dudes and dudets in IA. Some even own Tacomas......

I don't have a fondness for cats. But I don't condone cruelty in any form.

One of the primary reasons cats are disliked by me is because the ignorant owners let them roam free. So, they defecate in our garden, dig in the landscaping, climb on cars......... This county has clear laws regarding animal control.... collars, leashes, no roaming..... I have spoken with the neighbor about her cats roaming. She has a black & white cat that is "indoors all the time". I showed her a picture of her cat on the hood of my truck. I'm thinking of calling Animal Control. They'll come to set live traps, then off to the shelter.

Back